221395 Bullies, 3723 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 70
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. doofaloofa is online now
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,398

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 2:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Bound to happen when you live in a nation with a history.
    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    I think its cute that you Brits can have regional friction in a country the size of my backyard.
    But we always put aside our differences to take the piss out of a Yank ;)

    And anyway, the folks that live on the north side of your yard are ass holes!
  2. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,578

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 2:39pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Yeah!



    But we always put aside our differences to take the piss out of a Yank ;)

    And anyway, the folks that live on the north side of your yard are ass holes!
    Funny how we can argue with people next to us? Pretty straight forward. Funny starting wars in places thousands of miles away. Now that baffles the brain.
  3. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,678

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 2:40pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    I think its cute that you Brits can have regional friction in a country the size of my backyard.
    Belgium is even smaller than the UK and their regional friction is so bad they haven't had a government for the last year.
  4. WhiteShark is offline
    WhiteShark's Avatar

    1% Shark is better than you.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,181

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 2:47pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people should move more often. Then you'de find out the assholes over there are just as bad as the assholes over here.
  5. yli is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    646

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 2:47pm


     Style: Stabbing the Face.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    Funny starting wars in places thousands of miles away. Now that baffles the brain.
    Arabs and Pashtuns are cheaper than moving shooting range targets, and you don't even need to worry about sweeping up the expended brass when you're done.
  6. Holy Moment is offline
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    3,956

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 3:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    JKD not for the ring? He should tell it to David Hood, Todd Medina and Erik firckin Paulson.
    I'd also like to add Ben Saunders and Tim Boetsch.



    ^ Clearly a JKD technique. Either that, or redneck Judo.
  7. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,678

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 3:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Arabs and Pashtuns are cheaper than moving shooting range targets, and you don't even need to worry about sweeping up the expended brass when you're done.
    Pretty sure the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been a bit on the pricey side, old chap.
  8. yli is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    646

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 3:07pm


     Style: Stabbing the Face.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Pretty sure the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been a bit on the pricey side, old chap.
    Yeah, but it's the only way to train with aliveness.
  9. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 3:22pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I'd also like to add Ben Saunders and Tim Boetsch.



    ^ Clearly a JKD technique. Either that, or redneck Judo.
    You can tell that for a brief, glorious moment he REALLY wanted to grab the fence for leverage and start kicking.....
  10. Holy Moment is offline
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    3,956

    Posted On:
    7/06/2011 5:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    You can tell that for a brief, glorious moment he REALLY wanted to grab the fence for leverage and start kicking.....
    Ala Jon Hess from UFC 5:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.