Our Sponsors:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 6:14am

Style: Kenpo/Hapkdo/FMA/Silat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the dumbest thing I ever heard - so let me see if I got this straight - fame allows a trained fighter the right to beat on his spouse and mother of his kids? Get a grip will you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 9:56am

Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here we go again another ''MAN'' beating his spouse. do you really think this was the first time. does he not, nor his predessors in wife beating, believe in the martial arts unspoken credo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 8:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ,Judo (former Systema)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course it does, don't you know that people who are famous and/or have talent are always innocent/forgiven/justified when they're implicated in something bad?
    Just ask Michael Vick. Or indeed, Michael Jackson.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 6:28pm

Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The right, no. But it does allow him to get away with it.

Posted On:
    11/30/2011 3:26pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA fighter Brett Rogers gets 60 days in jail for beating wife at Apple Valley home

A heavyweight mixed martial artist was sentenced today to 60 days in jail for beating his wife in June at their Apple Valley home in front of their children and a neighbor.

Brett "Da Grim" Rogers, 30, of Apple Valley, pleaded guilty to felony third-degree assault in Dakota County District Court. Two felonies of domestic assault by strangulation and stalking were dismissed, as well as a gross misdemeanor charge of endangering a child.

This morning, District Judge Karen Asphaug also ordered Rogers to three years probation with several conditions, including having no contact with his wife until he completes a domestic abuse program and his probation officer approves the contact. Rogers also cannot use alcohol and drugs.

Rogers received credit for 26 days served in jail. He'll serve at least two-thirds of the jail sentence, which means he has about 14 days remaining, Asphaug said.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_19439722
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

:)

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pathetic. Breaks his wife's jaw, and knocks out a tooth, and gets away w/ 60 days? Did I miss something? He must have a very good lawyer.
    A heavyweight mixed martial artist apologized Wednesday in court for beating his wife at their Apple Valley home, breaking her jaw and knocking out a tooth.
    "I apologized before and I apologize again," said Brett "Da Grim" Rogers. "It was just one of those nights, you know. Ever since that night, it's been hell for me, you know."
    No Bret, I don't know.

Posted On:
    12/01/2011 1:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I've never had one of those nights!! And I've had some crazy nights!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789