Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 6:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    You guys represents more than just you ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, I used "you" sentence against "you."
    As dan said he didn't get all the facts before posting you're probably an asshole or a dick who jumps in the middle and comments or both.
    Woosh...right over your head.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 7:03pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah okay dude whatever.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 7:23pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to stop your penis form assaulting your keyboard.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 7:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And if the reply is so bad you need to quit responding........

:)

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 1:35am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oops my bad 20 years of Law & Order I guess my intention wasn't to go legal. Now you wouldn't be taking the word assault and using it against me now would you that would just be naughty since you guys first started using the term.
    Ok, in real life...if you punch a woman, and she punches you, or vice versa...and the police come....whichever order it happened in, you are most likely going to be arrested. I don't know about other states, but in Mass, it's assault and battery. If you kick her, it's a 'shod foot', or assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Telling the officers that she also hit you, will not stop them from arresting you.

Whether or not that's "fair", in a clinical vacuum of social theory, will not impact the response that day, to you punching a lady.

You can defend yourself, but that doesn't mean you can throw punches at a female, as a grown man, or even a late-teen, as long as you pull them a bit. Are you perhaps a late-teen yourself? If that's so, let me tell you. It's easy to have that cavalier attitude to men vs women, but as you get along a bit, you encounter little wee men who are psychos and who beat women out of some sick Napoleonic insecurity, along the way.

Men's bodies have evolved to fight. Women's bodies have evolved to bear, and rear our young. Even if you're a bible thumper and believe "God" made the genders in his image/and also in some perversion of his image (for the other one), they are different structurally. One for athleticism, the other for childbirth/rearing.

It's not idiotic to have a sense of 'chivalry'. It means you conduct yourself toward people, as you would want strangers to treat the ones you love. If your sister's boyfriend blackened her eye, or broke her clavicle, would you be comforted if he said she slapped him first?

Think about that, and do not troll this thread, or my long-dormant News-mod powers will become active, in a singular event of culldom (with a permission slip, signed in triplicate by...oh nevermind, I won't cull, but stop trolling, or grow up...one).

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 2:34am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No hitting someone back is not assault it's self defense stomping someone weaker than you into the ground or an opponent who can't continue that's assault..
    In this paragraph, you are arguing semantics over YOUR perception of what constitutes assault, to the effect that hospitalizing your spouse might somehow be justified as a reasonable response to her bullshit.

Oh please lets not make up instructors and I wasn't referring too nor am I interested in the legal definition of assault but thanks that was hilarious.
    And to take you at your own word, while you are quite happy to argue about the definition of assault, you're not at all interested in the actual definition of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by jdempsey View Post
    If a little guy enrages a big guy into flogging him, is that ok? Most people I know would just say "served him right".
    The woman was probably "poking a rabid dog with a stick". Women (particularly wives) have a way of getting under your skin and taking liberties noone on the street would ever dare...
    So, not only do you have an aversion to comparison between your perception and your values (It's pretty common knowledge that those two are linked), but you are quite happy to speculate and conjecture on hypothetical situations, and thus reveal said values to anybody reading your argument.

I was raised to NEVER hit a woman
    Obviously your parents failed, since you seem so eager to explain to others why you should be allowed to.

and never will (I hope)
    I don't buy it. You're sounding more and more like the other loser with each post.

Actually, the best bit about this whole thing is that you don't even realise that you're a tool. Either of you. You are both tools. How are you tools? You both serve to better educate the public simply by being so dumb that explanations such as this one are required -and hence the people at home can rest easy that your ridiculous bullshit is isolated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 6:17am

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    In this paragraph, you are arguing semantics over YOUR perception of what constitutes assault, to the effect that hospitalizing your spouse might somehow be justified as a reasonable response to her bullshit.

And to take you at your own word, while you are quite happy to argue about the definition of assault, you're not at all interested in the actual definition of the word.

So, not only do you have an aversion to comparison between your perception and your values (It's pretty common knowledge that those two are linked), but you are quite happy to speculate and conjecture on hypothetical situations, and thus reveal said values to anybody reading your argument.

I don't buy it. You're sounding more and more like the other loser with each post.

Actually, the best bit about this whole thing is that you don't even realise that you're a tool. Either of you. You are both tools. How are you tools? You both serve to better educate the public simply by being so dumb that explanations such as this one are required -and hence the people at home can rest easy that your ridiculous bullshit is isolated.
    I can see why you would get that from my post, yes I can be a tool, yes I'm a little scatterbrained. My communication skills are actually worse in real life. When I wrote that I was thinking about peoples differences in culture, which led me to what is really right or wrong? Is it what the individual values or what society tells us to value? Am I a murderer for hunting? or eating meat? And then started thinking about what type of people have I known that beat they're wife. Not all were weak cowards, most just downright badcunts, blah blah why am I even explaining myself? Maybe I gave a **** about what a fellow Aussie thinks. If thats what you are, you seem about as Australian as a metrosexual librarian the way you crap on. I bet you hate Ned Kelly.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 8:42am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can see why you would get that from my post, yes I can be a tool, yes I'm a little scatterbrained. My communication skills are actually worse in real life.
    Hard to imagine.

When I wrote that I was thinking about peoples differences in culture, which led me to what is really right or wrong? Is it what the individual values or what society tells us to value?
    You're about to answer your own question:

Am I a murderer for hunting? or eating meat?
    Hunting Deer makes you a deer hunter. Beating your wife makes you a wife beater.

And then started thinking about what type of people have I known that beat they're(sic) wife.
    I know a few. One of them very very well, unfortunately.

Not all were weak cowards, most just downright badcunts,
    An oxymoron? Aggressiveness toward those under your care portrays the epitome of weakness of character; Only a coward dares strike at that which it is least threatened by.

blah blah why am I even explaining myself? Maybe I gave a **** about what a fellow Aussie thinks. If thats what you are, you seem about as Australian as a metrosexual librarian the way you crap on. I bet you hate Ned Kelly.
    Hate Ned Kelly? Ned Kelly was an irishman who fought for human rights, by refusing to acknowledge the authority of those who abused their power, namely the illegal brutality of the policemen. It is you, my uninformed brother, who insults him here.

and check out my beard ffs how could I hate Ned Kelly?
    Spoiler:

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 9:04am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupidity needs to be addressed otherwise, idiots like you become a huge group instead of one offs.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 4:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My words by no means said what they guy did was okay nor would it be okay in any circumstance so you made that bit up. All I've said has been against the never hit a woman thing that you people have and I say equal response is okay woman or not but to each his own.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast