:)

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    She was strong enough to hit him she's strong enough to deal with the consequences.
    Absolutely retarded.

A neighbor reported that he had looked out his residence window and saw Rogers standing over his wife, punching her multiple times in the head and face as she lay on the ground. Another neighbour stated he saw Rogers' wife with blood streaming from her face and mouth, and what looked like a missing tooth. The victim blacked out from being choked, suffered a golf ball sized wound on her face among smaller wounds. The couples' daughter had tried to intervene after she saw Rogers strike her mother.
    The charges levied against Rogers include third degree assault, domestic assault by strangulation and pattern of stalking. All of the charges against Rogers are listed as felonies.
    yahoo
    Rogers didn't just assault his wife. He brutalized her by choking her unconscious and punching her so hard he knocked a tooth out of his wife's mouth. She also suffered a golf-ball sized wound on her face. This is more than a case of a man defending himself, but of a man that assaulted a woman that he vowed to love and honor when he married her.
    -from other articles on the matter-

Does Texas breed stupid? Are you trolling the news section? Are you incapable of forming an informed opinion due to not reading other sources? WTF man?

Perhaps you don't know, what all went on, and are just quipping....but if you actually believe she 'deserved' to be gnp'd by Rogers, in front of their daughter, then you are the dumbest sonovabitch alive.

If you are just trolling, GTFO of the news section. Take it back to YMAS and trollshido. Look where you post.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 5:47pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wtf are you talking about my opinions were based on the very limited article we were given. If that much information had been provided then of course he needs to go down. Are you blind I said in other post equal force not what he did and no it's not my responsibility to research what this man did. My point is still the same the majority of the people on this thread I'll bet had as little information as I did all they heard was woman hit and off they went on a tangent.

:)

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 5:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wtf are you talking about my opinions were based on the very limited article we were given. If that much information had been provided then of course he needs to go down. Are you blind I said in other post equal force not what he did and no it's not my responsibility to research what this man did. My point is still the same the majority of the people on this thread I'll bet had as little information as I did all they heard was woman hit and off they went on a tangent.
    It actually is, if you want to be taken seriously. The intent of this section, is not just to blurt out the first thing you think of. The OP is to provoke discussion, but it's not a closed loop. Knowing what the article is talking about, helps, unless weighing in, is just to play devil's advocate to the other posters.

EDIT: even if all you'd done was follow the link, and read, you'd have seen this:
    http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/0...estic-assault/
    Rogers’ 9-year-old daughter told police she heard her parents yelling, went to the kitchen and saw her father pushing her mother. Rogers’ 10-year-old girl also reported to police that she heard the shouting and has seen her father hit her mother in the past.
    The woman was located walking by a nearby school and was transported to the hospital. She told police she and her husband were arguing, he became angry and began choking her. She said she was able to get away and went into the backyard, but he followed her and began hitting her in the head and face causing her to “black out.”
    assuming you read it, you think the little girl(s) are bullshitting? What makes a drunk, pro fighter good-to-go when it comes to laying hands on his wife? I'm confused...or you should take it to YMAS. Start a thread on it, have fun.

If you're posting in news, it's assumed you're going to look at the news...or at least read the link in the OP.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 7/06/2011 5:59pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know why you would assume I read it since I said I didn't have all that information and was going based on the post so no I never followed the link.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bobby Hoffman anyone?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:15pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not your responsibilty to post on a story that you know nothing about either, just 'cause you think it's "ok" to beat a woman.

I would imagine that most here have (like me) been following this story somewhat on one of the other 1000+ MMA websites & blogs and have read about what an ass this guy is and the extent of damages he did to his wife, as well as the emotional scars he did to his child.

His wife blacked out from being choked, suffered a golf ball sized wound on her face among smaller wounds. The couples daughter had tried to intervene after she saw Rogers strike her mother. http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma-wp4177

So... you think beating your wife in front of your child is cool? You're down with that? She deserved it?

If you don't have all the information, skim the thread, and then post before thinking you might be better off just lurking. Don't play the "there wasn't a lot of info" card when you are typing that "thought" of yours on a computer. Right click "new tab", insert "Brett Rogers" into the search box, and friggin click on one of the thousand links about this story.

You don't NEED to contribute. In your case, less is more.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already made it clear that now that I have all the information I don't agree with what he did so why are we still playing the wife beater card?

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:21pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know why you would assume I read it since I said I didn't have all that information and was going based on the post so no I never followed the link.
    So you dont necessarily believe in an "eye for an eye" philosophy when it comes to wife beating, you were just going on your ignorance of the facts?

You're a loser, and now you're backpeddling.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 6:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you're full of crap I'm not back peddling nor did anything I say come close to eye for an eye or promotion of wife beating. You're a moron looking to flame and as I stated I didn't have all the facts so much for your great flame attack ass hat.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast