Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpoet View Post
    Not that Kimbo Slice is a respectable boxer either, but he works as a circus attraction. He's this generation's Butterbean.
    Hey Butterbean actually has some boxing skills. Kimbo... less.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This fight just reminded me that I have to check up on all the other freakshow fighters I like to follow.

The Pudz won a fight earlier this month. Bobby Lashley got signed to a new organization, is fighting TBA. Ruben Villareal lost to Tommy Saur and then some other guy. Bob Sapp is still on a hardcore fight throwing streak and has another fight scheduled for December. James Thompson's doing nothing (Except his blog thing, which is pretty good). Rodney King is dead, no mention of any other boxing matches. Wes Sims lost a fight in June by heel hook. Ray Mercer is probably done. Butterbean hasn't done anything I don't know about. Sean McCorkle transitioned to wrestling and is anticipated to be a jobber. Brian Heden (McCorkle's last opponent, whom Heden defeated) won another fighter. Maurice Smith's second comeback fight was cancelled. Houston Alexander lost to some guy in a KSW title fight in Poland. Gabe Ruediger lost a couple of fights this year. Dan Severn won one this year following two consecutive knockouts in 2011 (He has three knockout loses total in his career). Cal Worsham won two following his loss to Severn last year.

I'll take a break now.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 5:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kimbo's latest can, the laziest one yet. (skip to 2:15)

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 6:11pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His cousin is more impressive at everything in my opinion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhadi_Ferguson

"Dr. Rhadi Bullard Ferguson (April 3, 1975 - ) is an Bahamian American mixed martial arts trainer, strength and conditioning coach, motivational speaker, and black belt in judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.[2]"

"Education

Ferguson attended and graduated from Richard Montgomery High School in Rockville, Maryland in 1992. From 1992 to 1997 Ferguson attended Howard University in Washington, DC on a football scholarship and also was one of only a few students in the history of the school to play 3 sports (Football, Wrestling, and Track). Ferguson graduated with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and later in 2002 received his Master of Arts in Teaching degree (M.A.T.) with a 4.0 GPA from the university. In 2009, he received his Ph.D. in education with a 4.0 GPA from Capella University.[2] While at Howard University he became a member of the Omega Psi Phi fraternity.
    [edit]MMA career

Ferguson made his professional MMA debut in August 2010 and won his first two bouts via TKO in the first round.[8][9]
    Ferguson made his Strikeforce debut at Strikeforce Challengers: Woodley vs. Saffiedine on January 7, 2011, competing in the light heavyweight division.[10] He was originally scheduled to face Moldovan wrestler Ion Cherdivara, but visa issues forced him off the card with John Richard stepping in as a late replacement.[11] Ferguson defeated Richard by submission (Kneebar) at 2:00 in round 2."

Yeah academics and martial arts for the winz

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 6:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Kimbo's latest can, the laziest one yet. (skip to 2:15)

This is actually pretty refreshing. The promoters obviously aren't trying to fool anybody anymore. Hopefully this means we'll get to see a **** ton of freakshow fights from this point on. Roy Jones is a good start.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 11:47pm

Style: Western Boxing, Tai Chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how Howard Jones is also called Canny "The Can" McCann. He should be sponsored by Heinz.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415