233251 Bullies, 3698 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 146
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,438

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:02am

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was the KO, the actual fight lasted a little longer:

  2. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 12:49am


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    That was the KO, the actual fight lasted a little longer
    Not much longer... I thought Bledsoe was either dead or that he took a dive at first. Still not fully convinced he didn't flop. That KO looked straight out of a Fight Night game highlight.
  3. hpr is offline
    hpr's Avatar

    Knock-off Cthulhu

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,186

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:07am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First guy who can avoid Kimbo's punches for two rounds will probably beat him. He throws to kill and didn't have the cardio or it in MMA, so I doubt he has it in boxing either.

    Boxing still suits him helluva lot better. Nice KO :)
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
  4. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:12am


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really care if he only fights turds, these KO's are frikkin are freakin wicked. I can't wait for the next one.
  5. yottabit is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 1:58am


     Style: Judo, BJJ (noob)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    It looks like a Fight Night video game knockout lol
    ..
    Holy **** how could they allow that?! That is a MASSIVE weight difference. I mean no wonder he got knocked out pretty quick..
  6. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 2:08am


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yottabit View Post
    Holy **** how could they allow that?! That is a MASSIVE weight difference. I mean no wonder he got knocked out pretty quick..
    Tyson fought at least one heavywieght that was 190ish pounds. Jirov, Toney, and RJJ all fought at HW barely over 200. If you can make Cruiserweight, you meet the requirements to fight a sanctioned fight at heavyweight. I'm not sure on this, but I think you have to be under 187 to be restricted from HW.
  7. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,210

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 6:37am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    Not much longer... I thought Bledsoe was either dead or that he took a dive at first. Still not fully convinced he didn't flop. That KO looked straight out of a Fight Night game highlight.
    lol what? diud you see how that punch landed? god i know you talk **** most of the time but seriously dude. quit trollin.
  8. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,605

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:00am

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irrelevant, but anyone seen this:


    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  9. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,438

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:12am

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing still suits him helluva lot better. Nice KO :)
    I don't think so. He's a one-dimensional puncher, but I don't he'll get any farther in boxing than he did in MMA. If you remember, he also hammered out a few cans in MMA before struggling against more legit competition. With his limited skillset, he could consistently win in either sport provided he only fights low-tier competition. Against anyone with a hint of journeyman-esque credibility, he'll have a 50/50 shot at best.

    I think he'll turn out like a reverse version of Butterbean. Butterbean was successful knocking out random goons in barnyard boxing matches, and for the most part he's doing the same thing in MMA.
  10. hpr is offline
    hpr's Avatar

    Knock-off Cthulhu

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,186

    Posted On:
    10/16/2011 8:31am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I don't think so. He's a one-dimensional puncher, but I don't he'll get any farther in boxing than he did in MMA. If you remember, he also hammered out a few cans in MMA before struggling against more legit competition. With his limited skillset, he could consistently win in either sport provided he only fights low-tier competition. Against anyone with a hint of journeyman-esque credibility, he'll have a 50/50 shot at best.

    I think he'll turn out like a reverse version of Butterbean. Butterbean was successful knocking out random goons in barnyard boxing matches, and for the most part he's doing the same thing in MMA.
    You don't think so, but then more eloquently say the same thing I tried to? Boxing suits him a lot better than MMA because his limited skillset lies in punching, but that's it. I don't see him getting very far in it either. He hits hard (or seems to, anyway) but can't really take a punch and gasses out quickly. Sooner or later (probably sooner) he's going to get PTFO'd by someone halfway decent.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.