Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 1:59pm

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikironin21 View Post
    Is it trolling to say I ate over 400 Twix bars one year. I used too eat a Twix bar before running yard in the afternoons. I can only estimate I have maybe eaten close to 2000 Twix bars in my life time. I only started keeping track after one fateful day when I couldn't finish a Snickers while drinking a Mountain Dew. I grew up in a fat part of town, and my father started me off early by throwing Twinkies into my crib. You tend to learn to like the sweet stuff when you are bombarded by cream filled sponge cakes and soda pop at three months. The TV show "Man vs Food" is loosely patterned behind my life story. I once ate with a guy who was a competitive hot-dog eating champion and ate him under the table. I was going to go pro and eat at the Nathan's comp but when I said "I'm bringing a barf bag in my back pocket" I never heard back. I guess they were trying to clean up the image of the competition, and were looking for a different type of competitor from me. Anywho, after walking into a gym, cause I mistook its blue roof for an IHOP, I found fitness and no longer eat like a fat pig. I am not proud of candy bars and snack cakes I had shoveled down my gullet, but that is behind me now. Yes occasionally I have some pizza still. I guess some demons never really leave you alone.

Hopefully my wife kept the tickets and itinerary from when we flew to Seattle and stayed for just 18hrs to have an Emerald City Volcano cake, then hopped a plane down to Cancun where we stayed at an all inclusive and had full steak dinners as appetizers before hitting the buffets. I would love to show you I am the real deal. I don't think she did though, so you'll just have to take my word, that I've been everywhere and eaten everything. Now I have found peace in working out and eating in moderation.
    Please don't hate me. I didn't ask for this to be aired on the internet in this fashion. Somehow it just ended up on a forum somewhere, when I wrote it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 2:15pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never been to Martial Arts Planet and I'm afraid to actually go check it out.

What's it like there?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 2:30pm

Style: Quanfa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha lollolol!!!
    I no wot u meen. This place has become infested by weeklings!!! These people only no wot fighting is like in the ring. I would never touch a man in the ring, if u no wot i meen!! I'm a cage man, Lololololol! But srlsy guiz, why has no one decent come along recently? The other day, sum1 was talking on a thread bout the Hai and Klitco fight this week end? (Boxers LOLOLOLOLOL!) and I told them boxing was outdated now, it was all about UFC (I trane UFC) and they tell me to shut up and that boxers are sportsmen and UFC fighters are sportsmen so I said OK then why did Randy Couture nealry KILL James tonal!? Lolololol

But srlsy guiz, do you guiz trane? I trane UFC but I trane myself at the moment but although I trane myself Im really better than most people I meet because Im a natural UFC fighter (Im a grappler but I strike pretty good too... Im fight a bit like Jon Jones). I work out alot with my cousins frend who works with him on sight because he has handicapped and MAN THOSE GUIZ ARE STRONG!! So i learned to fight pretty good!

Are there anybody else who fights in a UFC style here or am I the last great grappler!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 2:31pm

Style: Quanfa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha lollolol!!!
    I no wot u meen. This place has become infested by weeklings!!! These people only no wot fighting is like in the ring. I would never touch a man in the ring, if u no wot i meen!! I'm a cage man, Lololololol! But srlsy guiz, why has no one decent come along recently? The other day, sum1 was talking on a thread bout the Hai and Klitco fight this week end? (Boxers LOLOLOLOLOL!) and I told them boxing was outdated now, it was all about UFC (I trane UFC) and they tell me to shut up and that boxers are sportsmen and UFC fighters are sportsmen so I said OK then why did Randy Couture nealry KILL James tonal!? Lolololol

But srlsy guiz, do you guiz trane? I trane UFC but I trane myself at the moment but although I trane myself Im really better than most people I meet because Im a natural UFC fighter (Im a grappler but I strike pretty good too... Im fight a bit like Jon Jones). I work out alot with my cousins frend who works with him on sight because he has handicapped and MAN THOSE GUIZ ARE STRONG!! So i learned to fight pretty good!

Are there anybody else who fights in a UFC style here or am I the last great grappler!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 2:38pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did Aikironin21 just lose his mind and post with two personalities that don't seem aware of each other?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2011 9:21pm

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Did Aikironin21 just lose his mind and post with two personalities that don't seem aware of each other?
    Ha! No! I was just demonstrating how the 1513 street fights claim is just ridiculous by making it even more ridiculous by making about something no one really gives a **** about. You could substitute street fights with just about anything and the claim just ends up being stupid. I, for one, could care less if that guy really did win 1513 fights. I still have to go to work tomorrow and pay my mortgage.

The funny thing was the way he said he didn't care about it, yet turns up on the internet playing humble, while "regrettably" reliving his glory days, as the badassiest, badass, of badassington.

The other guy, battheo is not me. He kinda made me chuckle though. If he was really serious, I would think he was a friend of mine who used to train and thought he was going to be the next Ultimate Fighter in about a year. Starting from scratch with no experience in anything of course.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234