Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 5:20pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Born 2 Fight: Who the **** are you and what kind of accusations are you leveling against this other noob?
    Who the f... am I? I'm born 2 fight, nice to meet you.
    Last edited by born 2 fight; 7/14/2011 5:29pm at . Reason: XO

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 8:50am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me be crystal fucking clear then.
    You're posting as if you're an authority on all kinds of things in this thread but you haven't said word one about your own credentials.
    So, man up. What is your relationship to the person you are questioning? What credentials do you have? What are you trying to accomplish in this thread? What relevance does some random grappling matches between two ninjas have to anything?

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 9:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    That's funny! SHIHAN... who are you trying to impress?

Are you also one of the ones who promote themselves? we have plenty on this website, no need for more!

Who's your sensei? I got an email back from the Genbukan Organization and they have nothing good to say about you... what do you say about that?
    Produce said email with headers or forward it to a Mod.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 10:01am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's funny! SHIHAN... who are you trying to impress?

Are you also one of the ones who promote themselves? we have plenty on this website, no need for more!

Who's your sensei? I got an email back from the Genbukan Organization and they have nothing good to say about you... what do you say about that?
    So was this thread just one big bait ball to see if could start a flame war? Much butt-hurt in your past i sense.

I have never trained in the Genbukan but the level of diplomacy large organisations need to take would say that they would either with hold comment regarding Ariza Shihan or put it down to "internal differences" not openly slag her down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 4:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're posting as if you're an authority on all kinds of things in this thread but you haven't said word one about your own credentials.
    So, man up. What is your relationship to the person you are questioning? What credentials do you have? What are you trying to accomplish in this thread? What relevance does some random grappling matches between two ninjas have to anything?
    I got scared with only reading your post.... I can't imagine us on the mat, I'd probably pee myself... Do you feel "macho" talking like that?

Credentials? what do you wanna know about me? you just have to ask... that's what I'm doing with the gentleman I don't know.

What's my relationship with Shihan? theres no relationsip and prob never will.

About the match bet 2 ninjas... I heard from a student who watched the fight, I just got curious about it. Is the any rule on the forum that prevents people from asking questions out curiosity?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 4:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Produce said email with headers or forward it to a Mod.
    I'll be more than happy to. F.Y.I. the email doesnt say bad things about him, they just replyed saying there is nothing good they can say about him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 4:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    So was this thread just one big bait ball to see if could start a flame war? Much butt-hurt in your past i sense.

I have never trained in the Genbukan but the level of diplomacy large organisations need to take would say that they would either with hold comment regarding Ariza Shihan or put it down to "internal differences" not openly slag her down.
    Agree with you. They didnt say anything bad about him. They said theres nothing good they can say about him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 4:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I log in with a username SHIHAN Kintano, does that make me a SHIHAN?
    Would you be pissed off if someone questions you? probably because the lack of humility here is very clear and it seems like people use titles and cute labels to intimidate others.

"Yes, I'm smarter than you are".... lol did you know the real smart people never say that? the answer is prob no 'cuz I doubt you have ever met any.

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 11:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninpo, JuTaijutsu...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Sir,
    Should you still be interested in a Ninpo Taijutsu (Ninjutsu), please call us for an appointment and evaluation class. No nonsense, old school training with just the right amount of wisdom; LOL. We take pride in the quality of instruction we do but I shall live it to you to see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Go to our website and get the number. Looking forward to see how we can help you with your goals. Kind regards. A

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/18/2011 8:32am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I log in with a username SHIHAN Kintano, does that make me a SHIHAN?
    Would you be pissed off if someone questions you? probably because the lack of humility here is very clear and it seems like people use titles and cute labels to intimidate others.

"Yes, I'm smarter than you are".... lol did you know the real smart people never say that? the answer is prob no 'cuz I doubt you have ever met any.
    Making your name "Captain Colostomy Bag" would make you neither a Captain, nor a Colostomy Bag no matter how much more appropriate the moniker might be for you. So whether he decided to put Shihan in his forum nick name or not is completely irrelevant.

So far I've seen a couple of crappy websites that are advertising pretty much your basic crappy ninjitsu, but no claims that appear to be fraudulent or suspect. So I'm still trying to get at the bottom of what your problem is with the schools you posted and with this Ariza person.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast