Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:39pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Oh that's right. He didn't actually agree to Gong Sau you, just made fun of your backdrop rural area and it's lowly accomodations.

So I guess he only dicktucked Sirc.
    yeah, that was pretty disappointing. i thought for sure the "tie the long hair on your head to the short hair on your balls and kick you down the street" line would have done it.

oh well, next time i'll call him a balding muslim fag sucker and challenge him to a tables ladders and chairs match.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:44pm

Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isnt there supposed to be a penalty for dicktucking?

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    Isnt there supposed to be a penalty for dicktucking?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    ...Because cookery is genetic. ...
    Your major points stand however there may in fact be something to the above.
    http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/conte...in/traits/ptc/

:)

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    yorkshire puddings and vegetables.
    OM NOM NOM - British food, done well.
    Yorkshire puddings are sooooooooooooo good.

I grew up w/ English countryside home cooking, at it was mmmmmmmmmmm. We didn't eat out very often, so don't have much of a comparison to pub/rest. food there. What I got, though, was very good...and kicks the **** out of what I've seen here. Perhaps my mum is just an exceptional cook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 10:50pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We used to have homemade yorkshire pudding every year at Christmas. SO GOOD. I wish Dad had kept the recipe, that stuff was amazing... I don't know how he made it but I've never had it anywhere that has compared to the old recipe...

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 1:54am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this some British food? Your people don't exactly have the best reputation when it comes to being gastronomically friendly.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 3:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    I've spent maybe a total of four or five few weeks in England over the last few years. In that time, I had: the worst Chinese and the worst Spanish food of my life; repulsive cafeteria food; tasteless and inedible hotel food; moderately good Indian food; excellent Moroccan food; and okay pub fare. Even the "nice" restaurant my client took me to in London was mediocre by New York standards. English palates are pretty bland, it seems. I also found that you really have to research to find good restaurants -- there are some good placed but there are far more shitty places and going to random places is a recipe for disaster. England is just not, on average, a great food place. You can get great food in London but you must look hard. Unlike, say Barcelona. Or Osaka.
    I've got some indian pals in hounslow and they usually give me tips for great curry places.
    London is, when it comes to food very similar to Amsterdam: the dutch and the english both havent got a food/eating culture like the french and spanish have.
    as far as I know the english have only a little bit more pride in their national cuisine (french word,lol) than the dutch have, which is zero to none.
    Both cities know the tourists will come anyway so stfu and eat whats available.
    And that attitude sucks.

Last friday I had to be in Amsterdam and after my meeting I visited a friend who lived on the other end of the citycenter.
    I remembered how much of a yokel I can be, how much I hate Amsterdammers (stuckup fuckers)and the dwarven tourists who keep walking in front of me with their fat little piggy legs.
    They make those poor tourists pay for just about anything, it's a shame.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 3:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This might be interesting to some of you, im not sure so ill post it anyway:

For some time Ive been working in the tourism sector, and my last two gigs I worked together with Americans a lot.
    I noticed a huge difference between europeans.
    The Americans seem to be more about outward style: presentation, shirts/outfits for the staff, being visible to potential guests/customers.
    but they are usually pretty poor in the substance department.

I worked with either Americans (usually younger than myself), some Europeans and a shitload of arabs.
    It's funny to see the differences and irritations towards eachother in workethics.
    Strangely enough i'm more resembeling an American: here's the target, lets do it.
    The Europeans and arabs were more like: hm interesting idea....BUT...this could be a problem, and probably than this also...and maybe even this could happen...
    So they rather discuss a plan for weeks without doing anything instead of executing the plan and just run with it by trial and error.

With substance im more European than american: I noticed that the average American tends to talk a lot of (in my and other's eyes) bullshit.
    They sorta 'talk up' their game, using professional sounding words for very common things to make em seem more professional or intelligent.

All in all a very interesting experience.
    If i wasnt sucha poor bum I'd try to make it in the USA cos a lot of the people there arent that well educated and there's more opportunity for dudes like me, with skills yet not the official papers.

:)

Posted On:
    8/03/2011 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -snip- (dupe)
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 8/03/2011 10:15am at . Reason: cloned post ZOMG