Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2011 12:57am

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    the disruption isn't being caused by safety gear. The disruption isn't being caused by special tkd gear.

The disruption is being caused by the magic.

The trouble with you muggles is you'd rather believe it was anything, than admit the obvious. The guy has magic pants for christ's sake. Any attacker is going to be rolling double 1's.

"expelliarmus!"

thank god i am not the only harry potter fan here <3

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/05/2011 1:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is probably how he does it colin, with his magical queer skills.

Posted On:
    7/05/2011 8:27am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could use some magic trousers!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/05/2011 9:02am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can anyone explain why Master Yourself whines about little kids, but uses homophobic slurs like little kids?

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    7/05/2011 9:06am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Can anyone explain why Master Yourself whines about little kids, but uses homophobic slurs like little kids?
    At a guess:

The most hurtful insults are the insults that are true, therefore he uses the insult he considers the most hurtful, since it is the one he is most hurt by, since it is true in his case.

Nothing too sophisticated, basic projection.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/06/2011 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYourself View Post
    Well first I would have to find an idiot claiming to know Akido around here that does not know me, not likely to happen and second you probably did not do it with a round house to the head or body or cresent kick to the head or body, nor an axe kick to the shoulder and if you did then they were pussies anyway, you obviously missed a very important fact of the conversation and that is that the TKD guy does not have good technique nor experience enough for such a test, but frankly the Akido guy is not so hot either.
    -you make me feel better about my tendency to use run-on sentences.
    -the bold parts make me think you don't know much about roundhouse kicks, because they probably cause more knockouts and broken bones than any other kick. You probably don't know this because you learned those stupid chambered snapping turn kick style ones.

Again this is apples to oranges and any idiot can see that. I do not have a need to prove myself, I grew up a long time ago. Your obviously very gullible if you buy into this **** and very stupid if you can not realize when your talking to someone that knows what they are talking about, ohh wait, you know nothing about either art, guess that proves it.
    says the dumbass who makes comments about rapiers and fencing that show you know about neither. Look dude, I'm someone who knows what I'm talking about and you can't realize it, so by your logic you must be very stupid.

BTW, you should work on getting a life if you have nothing better to do than stalk people in the forums and make stupid comments about things you know nothing about.
    I'm not stalking you. I called you out on another thread about rapiers when your post showed that you don't know much about fencing, but talk like you do. Imitating a knowledgeable martial artist is the biggest problem on online martial arts communities. If I was stalking you, I'd start tampering with all the fluid containers in your life until you freaked the **** out. Stalking, haha. You overestimate your importance.
    Last edited by Permalost; 7/06/2011 12:11pm at .
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456