Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sot's boxing is pretty good, he survived siver in his last fight, though he did get beaten up in the process

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States of Amnesia
    Posts
    160
    Style
    Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems like Siver fights every other PPV.

  3. #13
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,094
    Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gotta make that bread.


    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/28/2011 10:59am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Style
    Judo, BJJ (noob)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber
    Wanderlei Silva vs. Chris Leben
    Tito Ortiz vs. Ryan Bader
    Carlos Condit vs. Dong Hyun Kim
    Matt Wiman vs. Dennis Siver
    Rafael dos Anjos vs. George Sotiropoulos

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903
    Style
    Issh"i"nryu fixed....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we can all agree Tito is kidding himself wanting to keep fighting, and Dana is only giving him a fight to embarass him some more... But, IF he can somehow pull it off, with the way things have been going in the UFC lately, he could get a title shot out of it. If that happens, he may very well get his belt back. In the fight between the young confident champion and the old washed up ex champion, the old guy shocks everyone and gets his belt back. I don't even like Tito, but that would be amazing for this to actually happen. The UFC needs something exciting like this to happen.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Now in China
    Posts
    117
    Style
    TKD, Arnis, Catch
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kim will defeat Condit and gain a 15 fight win streak with seven in the octagon and still won't get a title shot.

  7. #17
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,216
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Kim will defeat Condit and gain a 15 fight win streak with seven in the octagon and still won't get a title shot.
    Five in the octagon and one getting narrowly decisioned by a guy half out of his mind...

  8. #18
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to watch this wearing my Wanderlei Silva shirt, holding my Wanderlei Silva doll,
    and sitting on my Wanderlei Silva blanket.




    The one fighter that made me want to train MMA!

    Go get them, Wand!

  9. #19
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,094
    Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Super8astard View Post
    I think we can all agree Tito is kidding himself wanting to keep fighting, and Dana is only giving him a fight to embarass him some more... But, IF he can somehow pull it off, with the way things have been going in the UFC lately, he could get a title shot out of it. If that happens, he may very well get his belt back. In the fight between the young confident champion and the old washed up ex champion, the old guy shocks everyone and gets his belt back. I don't even like Tito, but that would be amazing for this to actually happen. The UFC needs something exciting like this to happen.
    Get a title shot out of it? Get his belt back? Has someone replaced your brain with a dunkin donut?


    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    ...and sitting on my Wanderlei Silva blanket.
    I didn't know they make those.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903
    Style
    Issh"i"nryu fixed....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Get a title shot out of it? Get his belt back? Has someone replaced your brain with a dunkin donut?
    After Rashad loses to Phil Davis, he won't be getting that title shot he keeps getting screwed out of anyway. What clear cut #1 contender is there? And what difference would it make if there was one? People get title shots based on popularity more than anything else. The whole world, including Dana White, hates Tito, yet he gets a fight whenever he asks for it, and against top compition. I know its a long shot, its a long shot he'll even beat Bader, but with the way the UFC is, it's a possibility.

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO