MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 3:48pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TheMightyMcClaw Conquers the World!

I'm about to head out a hilariously convoluted cross-country journey. The primary purpose of this journey is to hit up anime cons and sell my badass metal gloves, but secondary purpose is to explore America and generally live the life of and adventurer.
    Here's the breakdown:
    Tuesday, Oct 16: Train from Kalamazoo down to Chicago. Chill out for two days.
    Thursday, Oct 18: Eight hour bus ride to Minneapolis. That weekend I'll be at an Anime Con in southern MSP called Anime Fusion. First major stop.
    Wedneday, Oct 24rd: Fly out to Seattle. See Seattle peeps, stop by Sea-town Sambo and rassle. That weekend brings me to my second anime convention, Aki-Con, where I will be selling even more gloves.
    Wednesday, Oct 31st: Fly to Detroit for Youmacon. Youmacon is the principal anime convention for the state of michigan, and I will be selling EVEN MORE fancy metal gloves there.

It's gonna be awesome. As you can see, this gives me two days in Chicago, and about a week in Minneapolis and Seattle. I know Seattle pretty well what with me having lived there the past year, but I'm open to suggestions for Chicago and MSP. Any clubs I should check out? I want to stop by the Bartitsu school in Chicago, at the very least. Likewise, any bullies want to meet up while I'm in your neck of the woods?
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 4:39pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can an anime geek train and fight... the world is upside down :-/.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 4:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More fucking self centred Americanism. Travelling across the country is not the same as touring the world. Also the baseball championship can't be the fucking world series if only America contests it. The **** wrong with you?

I'm fucking jealous though. Travelling to hit up anime cons is the motherfucking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    LO fucking L. Dawg, are you fucking kidding? Anime loving motherfuckers have been kicking ass since the word "shonen" came into regular use by English speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 2:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I don't follow that subculture that much. I'm gonna go watch Jin Roh as punishment for being stupid again.
    I have a feeling it's gonna be far more pleasant than McClaw kicking my ass.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 3:55am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when i made a post saying "one does not simply... login to battle.net" on facebook referring to the dismal diablo 3 launch, 90% of the people who commented or liked it were fighters. just sayin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But, but, but, but, but,... Diablo has tentacles and boobs and monsters & all, but it ain't anime or hentai? It's, it's, it's, it's.... different?
    It's so hard to change your mentality after being a victim of stereotypes for most of your life and think gamers and anime freaks are wobbly couch installed pudding things, when in fact a healthy percentage of them can beat up my ass senseless.

Erm.... how about Dungeons and dragons? Can I look at them folks with scorn? :-/ Anyone still plays Dungeons and dragons? (+high hopes+) I feel an urgent need to clutch at some stereotype now...

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:24am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But, but, but, but, but,... Diablo has tentacles and boobs and monsters & all, but it ain't anime or hentai? It's, it's, it's, it's.... different?
    It's so hard to change your mentality after being a victim of stereotypes for most of your life and think gamers and anime freaks are wobbly couch installed pudding things, when in fact a healthy percentage of them can beat up my ass senseless.

Erm.... how about Dungeons and dragons? Can I look at them folks with scorn? :-/ Anyone still plays Dungeons and dragons? (+high hopes+) I feel an urgent need to clutch at some stereotype now...
    Sorry mate, no luck there.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 7:49am

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Also the baseball championship can't be the fucking world series if only America contests it. The **** wrong with you?
    Half the players are furrners. Sounds global to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 10:19am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!

D&D is the ****. I'm currently writing a steampunk tabletop RPG set in a fancifully high-tech version of 1870's Shanghai.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    D&D is the ****. I'm currently writing a steampunk tabletop RPG set in a fancifully high-tech version of 1870's Shanghai.
    You do know Fantasy craft would handle that readily
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast