222420 Bullies, 4439 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 28 of 28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,083

    Posted On:
    7/04/2011 7:14am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYourself View Post
    No, that was the other thread and you split this over to a new thread ( please check the title ) because I asked a legitimate question to the OP.

    It was not merely lost it was destroyed trough no fault of my own.

    I shot down the suggestion with reasonable and sensable adult conversation not childish dribble.



    Confessions will get you nowhere with me, but I appreciate you being honest with both yourself and the rest of us.



    I concur, but these questions needed to be asked and settled, not just for me but for many others. Just imagine how many people probably lost their certificate in the tornados this year, it's hard when you went to a small independant school and lose your certificate in a natural disaster and although I still have relevant skills many may not, yet it is still something they earned and have a right to hang on their wall, so again it needed to be asked. Look at it this way, is a 69 year old Veteran still a Veteran, by some of the views expressed here, the answer is no, after it is unlikely that they are fit enough to join now and in the past during times of war the fitness requirements were far below the requirements of today. Luckly if they lost their discharge they can most likely get it replaced from a legitimate source, but that is not the point, the point is that according to some here he is no longer a Vetarn anyway since he can not meet the testing standards of today. ;)

    You see I do not do everything for my own selfish gain and I am quite good at playing devil's advocate, seeing boths sides of the story is important because there are always two sides.

    I think we have found one possible solution and that being Kick Boxing.

    Also, I can see that Taekwondo is all about money and in fact the techniques in themselves are worthless and only patterns and one-steps have any value in the art, I came to this conclusion because nobody as debated it and as I said, patterns vary from one school to the next however the techniques are the same.
    Do you know what words are? Your question has been answered, repeatedly. Retest if you have a rash about a lost certificate and can't track down the original issuer.
  2. HenryT is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    89

    Posted On:
    7/04/2011 7:20am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYourself View Post

    I think we have found one possible solution and that being Kick Boxing.
    Glad to hear it. If you no longer have any faith in TKD (or whatever), surely it doesn't matter if your certificate was destroyed. Go do kick boxing and get yourself ranked in a discipline you believe in. There's really nothing more to be said, is there?
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,800

    Posted On:
    7/04/2011 7:30am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your derail was removed because I and others could see it was going to be about your own personal situation. No, that is not a legit question for a MABS thread.

    Look at it this way, is a 69 year old Veteran still a Veteran, by some of the views expressed here, the answer is no, after it is unlikely that they are fit enough to join now and in the past during times of war the fitness requirements were far below the requirements of today.
    You do not have to re-enroll in the military or college to get your certificates or records. College does not equal the military which does not equal Martial Arts. The fact you tried to extrapolate this opinion form this thread while, implying we are insulting veterans means ermghoti got it right.

    No, you weren't Playing Devil's Advocate, you wouldn't have inserted that garbage about Veterans nor would you have made it a personal situation.
  4. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    7/04/2011 2:23pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Master yourself, this is the second time I read you typing outta your ass.


    Which would be okay were it slightly amusing...but it's not.

    Stop whining about some fucking certificate and just train wiuth any type of belt, what the **** do you care?

    (ofcourse I can understand you're some has-been, thats why you think its so important to have the certificate back/renewed, its all ego, but lets forget about that for a moment)

    Stop bitching like a little princess and get your fat old ass on the mats and bore them with your godawfull semi-intelligent quotes.

    ' quotes are used by people who are too goddamn stupid to come to insightfull thoughts themselves..'

    Lebell-2011AD
  5. MasterYourself is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    7/05/2011 12:37am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow all you people need to learn how to read and comprehend English!

    The Veteran issue was brought up as a rough example to the statements of retesting and the like, just because you claim what you used to me does not mean you claim you are now, big difference and in the case of TKD no legitimate school will replace your certificate unless you know THEIR patterens, to me this removes the value of the techniques themselves. Why is that so fucking complicated for you people?

    Lebell, your an asshat. - MasterYourself

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT View Post
    Glad to hear it. If you no longer have any faith in TKD (or whatever), surely it doesn't matter if your certificate was destroyed. Go do kick boxing and get yourself ranked in a discipline you believe in. There's really nothing more to be said, is there?
    That seems to be the only logical answer so far, but that does not mean it is the only one, however I see nobody else offering any useful suggestions and just trolling,

    Nice to see some intelligent life exists here, sadly it is not enough to make me want to stick around.
  6. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    7/05/2011 1:45am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ladies and gentleman, in this post I will prove beyond any shadow of doubt that the poster under the name of Masteryourself is a little bitch.
    Exhibit A:

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYourself View Post
    Wow all you people need to learn how to read and comprehend English!
    *passive agressive*

    Exhibit B:
    The Veteran issue was brought up as a rough example to the statements of retesting and the like, just because you claim what you used to me does not mean you claim you are now, big difference and in the case of TKD no legitimate school will replace your certificate unless you know THEIR >>>>patterens<<<<<<, to me this removes the value of the techniques themselves. Why is that so fucking complicated for you people?
    *keeps bitching, more passive agressive: 'why is that so fucking complicated foryou people?'
    Also makes spelling mistake while during exhibit A poster states people need better english skills.
    So besides bitching we also have inconsistancy here.
    Lebell, your an asshat. - MasterYourself
    Circumstancial evidence: namecalling.


    Exhibit C:
    That seems to be the only logical answer so far, but that does not mean it is the only one, however I see nobody else offering any useful suggestions and just trolling,
    Complaining, whining, blaming it on others.
    Instead of realising that nobody is giving usefull suggestions because its a non-issue that nobody cares about, defendant rather blames everyone else but himself.
    Another trademark of the bitch.

    Exhibit D:
    Nice to see some intelligent life exists here, sadly it is not enough to make me want to stick around.
    EMO.

    So there we have it, these quotes clearly point out that this poster is guilty of being a whining emo bitch with an inflated selfesteem, the prosecution however does not ask for punishment as the defendants own life must be adequate punishment enough already.

    Also the prosecution likes to state one last thing: LOL@TKD!
  7. HenryT is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    89

    Posted On:
    7/05/2011 2:09am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYourself View Post
    Nice to see some intelligent life exists here, sadly it is not enough to make me want to stick around.
    Shame. We wanted to hear so much more from you. Bye bye, then, and have a nice life.
  8. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    7/05/2011 2:16am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God what a timing to lose my violin, I cant be blamed for it cos it happens to be the worlds smallest.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.