--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

DMSO anyone us it ?

This is under health as in treating pulled muscles, or joints swelling. Dmso is banned in some states. I heard about it but did not use it until I read the old linebacker Romanowski's book Romo. He said all the Super bowl 49er teams used it so I tried it and found it worked for me. It is used for horses and I buy jars at our local feed store. It can be given in an IV also according to Romanowski. Do any of you use this stuff?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have used it before orally and topically for a torn meniscus of the knee after reading that Steve Maxwell did that to rehab his knee. Although it did not work for me, it did not cause any harmful side effects, apart from the oyster smell. Let me know if you have any other questions.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought you meant DOMS (Delayed On-Set Muscle Strain).

But obviously I'm wrong and you are not dyslexic. Sorry. Out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is surprising the number of doctors and pharmacists who have not heard of DMSO, but then again it has been a while since it was touted as a miracle cure.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    I thought you meant DOMS (Delayed On-Set Muscle Strain).

But obviously I'm wrong and you are not dyslexic. Sorry. Out.
    DOMS is actually Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. But it is often a sign of excessive strain.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my initial research, DMSO has a number of chemical applications. It is a very powerful solvent, and is weakly acidic. It is readily absorbed by the skin. But from what I see for it's role in medicine is that it's primarily a vehicle for introducing other compounds into the body, because of its ability as a solvent. Though there is some limited use as an analgesic and anti inflammatory (but primarily for topical application).

I mention all this because I'm a little curious as to which of the properties you were referring to in your OP. Can you be a little more specific?
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The other property worth mentioning is pain relief, not just for joint issues but everything from headaches to burns or so it is claimed. If you use it just make sure you get the pharmaceutical not the industrial grade stuff. Dr Jacobs is the guy who pioneered it and his son currently sells the stuff online.