Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Danzan Ryu jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is the worst In the Dojo, Kwan,ect accident you have witnessed.

I saw Karate Master nearly kills his student from Long Beach Karate Championships year unknown at liveleak.com/view?i=5eb2904b7d sorry I do not know how to link. This guy cuts his helpers throat with a sword. I need to learn from others mistakes I am beat up enough. What have you guys witnessed personally?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 4:22am

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snapped ligaments, torn tendons, broken bones, gaping cuts. Where would you like me to start?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:03am

Style: Kendo, Iaido, BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was doing 12 year old krotty, a kid was practising backflips. He tripped and ripped his leg on the sharp edge of the floor (crappy wooden platform thing). Filleted his shin for about 5-10cm against the bone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth_monkey View Post
    When I was doing 12 year old krotty, a kid was practising backflips. He tripped and ripped his leg on the sharp edge of the floor (crappy wooden platform thing). Filleted his shin for about 5-10cm against the bone.
    Thats nasty. Slight tangent, but when I was in highschool, some fat **** leaned too far back on his chair, snapped the seat the base, one of the two back legs snapped, and he somehow managed to land himself with a chair leg imbedded in his thigh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:23am

Style: BJJ n stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I can beat any story posted here. I saw a guy being impaled through the scrotum, up through his undercarriage and out through his side with... a flat topped hanbo. No ****. We were doing a drill at this old Booj club I used to go called the BBD (this was in the late 1980's), you and your partner both gripped a hanbo and tried to wrestle it off each other using taijutsu. This guy got thrown and by a completely freakish act of god the hanbo hit the floor on the end (standing upright for a split second). Just at that millisecond this guy comes down having been thrown high by a much bigger partner. He lands with his legs apart straight down on the thing and it goes right through him. He falls on the ground and the hanbo slips out (it actually went through his gi pants) and proceeds to flop around like a fish for a few minutes unable to breath properly let alone speak. So the instructor thinks he just got a shot in the nuts and he lifts him over to a chair to sit it out. After about 5 minutes he's no better, still just trying to catch his breath and starting to feel pain throughout his belly. That's when they notice the blood dripping off the chair he's sitting in. Luckily the dojo was in the city centre and close to a hospital. Even luckier, the hanbo missed all his organs and important bits so he was still able to use his tackle after a month or two of stitches and operations. It sounds like bullshit that but I actually saw this happen. It doesn't seem possible that a hanbo (with a round flat head) could go through gi pants and a human body and leave an exit wound on this guys side but it did. He was obviously thrown very hard and was freakishly unlucky while being incredibly lucky at the same time.

Beat that.
    Last edited by Prince Vlad; 6/22/2011 6:27am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 7:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the senior guys at my kung fu school sliced his bicep open while doing a sword form. (It was an unsharpened practice blade, just happened to be going really, really fast).

I did not actually witness that myself, but I have met the guy that it happened to.

Also saw two guys dislocate their knees in the same competition. One landing badly after a Sanda throw, and the other landing badly after a flying barrel roll in a wushu spear form.

Kung fu is really not good for your knees :(

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 7:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Artrat View Post

Kung fu is really not good for anything :(
    Fix'd
    Just Kidding

I've landed squarely on my head from Ippon Seoinage. That was unpleasant.
    No Im not, Its Gay.

Secret message in here somewhere.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 6/22/2011 7:25am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 7:38am

Style: CMD MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wanting to impress my mates with my ****-hot ninja knife wielding skills (in my younger days), I was showing them my new CRKT folder. I was mimmicking a "reinforced cut" whereby you place your empty hand on the spine of the blade to cut with. Of course my air-guitar..errr...air-cutting sequence went awry and I ended up slicing across the top of three fingers. Did I mention we'd been pissing it up the whole day? Oh, how we laughed on the way to the ER. Upon arrival I ended up next to a Kung-fu guy who had just sliced his elbow open with a sword at a demo. We laughed some more, he didn't. After 13 stitches, I stopped laughing too. Good times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 10:07am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vlad View Post
    I think I can beat any story posted here. I saw a guy being impaled through the scrotum, up through his undercarriage and out through his side with... a flat topped hanbo. No ****. We were doing a drill at this old Booj club I used to go called the BBD (this was in the late 1980's), you and your partner both gripped a hanbo and tried to wrestle it off each other using taijutsu. This guy got thrown and by a completely freakish act of god the hanbo hit the floor on the end (standing upright for a split second). Just at that millisecond this guy comes down having been thrown high by a much bigger partner. He lands with his legs apart straight down on the thing and it goes right through him. He falls on the ground and the hanbo slips out (it actually went through his gi pants) and proceeds to flop around like a fish for a few minutes unable to breath properly let alone speak. So the instructor thinks he just got a shot in the nuts and he lifts him over to a chair to sit it out. After about 5 minutes he's no better, still just trying to catch his breath and starting to feel pain throughout his belly. That's when they notice the blood dripping off the chair he's sitting in. Luckily the dojo was in the city centre and close to a hospital. Even luckier, the hanbo missed all his organs and important bits so he was still able to use his tackle after a month or two of stitches and operations. It sounds like bullshit that but I actually saw this happen. It doesn't seem possible that a hanbo (with a round flat head) could go through gi pants and a human body and leave an exit wound on this guys side but it did. He was obviously thrown very hard and was freakishly unlucky while being incredibly lucky at the same time.

Beat that.
    Vlad, is this how you came up with the impaling business?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 10:34am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vlad View Post

Beat that.
    Can't beat that. Worst I've been on the receiving end of is a busted knee and our sword instructor cutting himself open with his own sword during a demo.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast