223507 Bullies, 3589 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 72
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,960

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:16pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TapouTVTC View Post
    How about MMAMike?
    Oh no you didn't.
  2. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:31pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Oh no you didn't.
    Dont worry Mike, as of friday I wont be Mike anymore, you'll have the Mike podium all to yourself. Unless this new Mike infringes.

    Still dont know what to change to. My selection process may involve faceplanting the keyboard and pressing enter really fast.
  3. TapouTVTC is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:42pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Battlefields: I don't compete anymore. I used to compete on a local level but I enjoy the fitness and training aspect a lot more. Does anyone on here compete?
  4. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 5:49pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TapouTVTC View Post
    @Battlefields: I don't compete anymore. I used to compete on a local level but I enjoy the fitness and training aspect a lot more. Does anyone on here compete?
    LOL. In one form or another, most prominent posters compete.
  5. TapouTVTC is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    LOL. In one form or another, most prominent posters compete.
    That's good to hear. Should be some great discussion then.
  6. syberia is online now
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:20pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TapouTVTC View Post
    @Syberia: Ya definitely. I mean, you're learning from some of the best in the business. I don't see how it couldn't help to some degree. What MMA fighters do you look up to most?
    The ones that can kick my ass. So, all of them.

    So, I'm curious as to how you utilise this onlince resource. Do you watch them with a partner so you can practice what they're teaching? Or do you watch and then practice the next time you have a partner handy?
    Does anyone correct your technique?
    What happens if you have a question?

    @Battlefields: I don't compete anymore. I used to compete on a local level but I enjoy the fitness and training aspect a lot more. Does anyone on here compete?
    Did you compete in MMA, or another art, or some other sport?


    Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??



    .........................My Work is done here... ;)
  7. TaeBo_Master is offline
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar

    Certified Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:25pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia
    Do you watch them with a partner so you can practice what they're teaching? Or do you watch and then practice the next time you have a partner handy?
    Oh man, it's too bad this is the MMA forum...
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel
  8. TapouTVTC is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:33pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    Oh man, it's too bad this is the MMA forum...
    LOL haha
  9. TapouTVTC is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:37pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    The ones that can kick my ass. So, all of them.

    So, I'm curious as to how you utilise this onlince resource. Do you watch them with a partner so you can practice what they're teaching? Or do you watch and then practice the next time you have a partner handy?
    Does anyone correct your technique?
    What happens if you have a question?

    Did you compete in MMA, or another art, or some other sport?
    First, it's mostly a reference guide and teaching tool. Just a ton of instructional videos that have training tips, techniques and nutrition. There's also some behind the scenes type stuff if you're into that.

    And it's really up to you how you utilize it. You can watch with a partner or practice with them next time you see them, either way. All in all, it gives you technique that the pros use and pro trainers teach. So it's mainly a huge reference tool and what you make of it is up to you.

    As for me, I wrestled in college and competed MMA at a local level but I really enjoy the training and fitness aspect most. What are your goals?
  10. syberia is online now
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Posted On:
    6/22/2011 6:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TapouTVTC View Post
    First, it's mostly a reference guide and teaching tool. Just a ton of instructional videos that have training tips, techniques and nutrition. There's also some behind the scenes type stuff if you're into that.
    Sweet. I'm not.
    And it's really up to you how you utilize it. You can watch with a partner or practice with them next time you see them, either way. All in all, it gives you technique that the pros use and pro trainers teach. So it's mainly a huge reference tool and what you make of it is up to you.
    I didn't ask how one could use it. I asked how you used it.

    As for me, I wrestled in college and competed MMA at a local level but I really enjoy the training and fitness aspect most.
    Were you any good?

    What are your goals?
    Right now? Get out of this plateau, earn another stripe. Pan Pacs in sep.


    Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??



    .........................My Work is done here... ;)
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.