Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Today Show, so f#(k off non-Aussies.

I don't know how many people here are from Australia and watch the Today Show in the mornings.

Probably not many, it must distract you from eating your bowls of nails without milk.

But they had a feature on young kickboxers. How young? Like 8. They were girlies as well.

Needless to say, they attempted to go straight to the public opinion to avoid flak and called it 'disgusting'. The ironic part was the next feature was a piece in praise of an 8 year old skateboarder, accompanied with vids of legit half pipe ****, yo.

But I'm not entirely sure were to draw the line. I mean full contact bouts between 8 year olds, may indeed be hard to swallow. On one hand kids play football and rugby, and I would rather box than play rugby. So I thought it would be cool to float the debate.

And I don't want any more people able to kick my ass, let alone a bunch of little girls.

If you're from another country and don't know this show, I'm sorry but you're just jealous of our beaches. Also, don't hurt me.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 4:13am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, reasonable topic, but no swearing in the titles, capiche?

I'm only warning you because of your noob status, the fact that you're an Aussie and I have so far been subject to lulz from some of your posts. In a good way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 5:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks man is it possible for me to edit it?

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 5:27am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly I feel like this is more about them being girls than it is about them being young. Typical media bullshit.

The father of the girl is John Wayne Parr and the mother is Angie Parr, its no different to two Olympic level Judo parents starting their kid young in their sport. Hilariously one of the interviewers asked him if he was trying to live through his daughter.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 5:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Supply linkies.

And you watch the Today Show? Seriously?
    Hilariously one of the interviewers asked him if he was trying to live through his daughter.
    -facepalm-

One of the many reasons I have no plans to enter TV world. Damn I hate a lot of australian tv right now.

Edit:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=107183

cumpolsory search function, noob remark.
    Last edited by syberia; 6/21/2011 5:58am at .

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I googled it for links and nothing appeared instantly and damned if I spend my time looking for that crap.

And you watch the Today Show? Seriously?
    What of it? I just love the unbiased wholesome journalism that keeps fresh and keeps me up to date with the latest breaking news events.

But seriously what the **** am I supposed to do once I finish the schooner of VB and scratch my ass crack.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TV in general is just terrible these days. I suppose that's good, I'll get angry enough to go back to training and gym sooner or later.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PXM View Post
    I googled it for links and nothing appeared instantly and damned if I spend my time looking for that crap.
    Google search is useless. Should have clicked on the news forums and scanned a page of headlines, then done the same in YMAS, and checked any that seemed vaguely familiar.
    What of it? I just love the unbiased wholesome journalism that keeps fresh and keeps me up to date with the latest breaking news events.

But seriously what the **** am I supposed to do once I finish the schooner of VB and scratch my ass crack.
    Nothing agaisnt you. I find it one of the most annoying shows, ever, but thats just me.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google search is useless. Should have clicked on the news forums and scanned a page of headlines, then done the same in YMAS, and checked any that seemed vaguely familiar.
    Bro I have wanking to do.

Nothing agaisnt you. I find it one of the most annoying shows, ever, but thats just me.
    Oh it's terrible. Let me be serious when I say I only watch it because it has a clock I can check so I don't miss the early bus. I hate sitting with the bogans.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 7:12am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PXM View Post
    Bro I have wanking to do.
    Dont we all.

Oh it's terrible. Let me be serious when I say I only watch it because it has a clock I can check so I don't miss the early bus. I hate sitting with the bogans.
    That's alright then. I would hate to think you should fork out for a watch.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast