Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Let's not talk about e-cock and varrot size. I don't want to make you all insecure and tearful again.

What's that, now?

“Never, ever, ask someone you do not know to kick you”?
    You should go test this theory. Go ask some random guy, preferably who's just walked out of an MT school, and ask them to kick you in the thigh.

You'll love it. Promise.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 9:38pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    What's that, now?

You should go test this theory. Go ask some random guy, preferably who's just walked out of an MT school, and ask them to kick you in the groin.

You'll love it. Promise.
    Fixed. We don't need this guy in the gene pool.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 11:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a lot worse in the gene pool, but I see your point.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 2:36am

Style: BJJ and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool story, bro!

I once backflipped off the empire state building while simulataneously triangle choking GSP and copping a feel on his mom. We are awesome.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 4:33am

Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ren and Stimpy taught me: "Never wiz on the electric fence"
    It always seemed to make sense to me, and I never bothered to check it.
    I think you should and come back with the results.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 4:50am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At my company's summer party a chunner challenged me to a match right there and then after another co-worker who knows me better outed my BJJ "skills". I declined but offered him a chance of doing some friendly sparring later on at a gym. Haven't heard anything since.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 4:57am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My dojo invitations often do not come to fruition. I have to hand it to my chunner friend though- he came to an open sparring day. Got his ass kicked, but did so with a sense of humor about it. Even went in for a second round of ass kicking.

I didn't kick his ass though. I noobed it up with him. :p We both sort of stumbled around and flailed at one another. Go go noob powers! :D

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 5:08am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    My dojo invitations often do not come to fruition. I have to hand it to my chunner friend though- he came to an open sparring day. Got his ass kicked, but did so with a sense of humor about it. Even went in for a second round of ass kicking.

I didn't kick his ass though. I noobed it up with him. :p We both sort of stumbled around and flailed at one another. Go go noob powers! :D
    Sparring with people from other disciplines is fun. I do that every time I go visit my hometown. Usually it's with my friend who does bujinkan and did jujutsu for a few years earlier. A few rounds of stand-up (he beats me up), a few rounds of rolling (I beat him up) and a few rounds with Shooto C rules (no punching on the ground) where he first beats me standing up, then I take him down and beat him up. Then we eat pizza and compare bruises.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 5:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, now if you'll bend over and bite your teeth a bit, it will all soon be over.
    Let's take a look at your post, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Lee View Post
    Right, first post here but it was either this topic or ”Ki as a training tool” :-)

Ponder the following story: At a Midsummers party (Midsummer is big binchdrinking events in my part of the world) I get picked randomly by a few lads debating some self defence MA thing as I was on my way to get a new, preferably cold, beer.
    Wait...let's analyse this some more.
    Midsummer party..okay.
    These are big bingedrinking parties...check...
    There's people there discussing martial arts and they somehow picked you out of so many people?
    mmkay... let's continue analysing your post.

The lads have some argument on how to defend against kick or something. The guy having the “ultimate solution” calls me into a ring of guys. He asks, rather commands, me to kick him.
    So you just obey like that, cos you were told?
    Befehl ist befehl?
    Okay...let's continue.
    I say nope, “I don’t like kicking random people i don’t know - it usually hurts somebody”. He insist. I say no again “Beer and kicking don’t mix well”. Again, he insists claiming that he “knows what he is doing” and “knows [some MA, can’t remember which]”. “Kick me!”
    The excitement is building up.
    (so is my sarcasmometer.)
    I knew very few at this party and in retrospect I should have just walked away. But I did not for reasons explained below (today, a decade+ wiser I would have even if I still subscribe to the reasons below).
    What's wrong?
    You go to a big party where you hardly know anyone?
    Instead of mingling you get caught up with douchebags talking about martial arts...
    Do you have trouble with connecting to people?
    Are you socially awkward?

At the time being 20 and pretty well conditioned, leg muscles especially, standing in kibadachi days on end

hm...i just touched my nipples...

, I make a slow drunken style imitation kick, well off target, but remain with my leg out, above waist height for 5+ seconds while making a monkey sounding drunken kung fu cry without any enthusiasm and then starts walking of. I really wanted that cold beer.
    That kinda moves were really old and unfunny ten years ago aswell.
    I think we can establish that you are indeed socially awkward.
    I bet you also make jokes only you get.

Now the, IM(NPC)HO, idiot, stops me and says “No, no, you must really hit me, I will not hurt you. You must do it real, don’t worry, you can’t hurt me.

Now please se blow for my reasons. I say “okay”, do the strange but common MA tick of dual handed pulling up my pants’ legs by pinching on the thighs (you all know the move) and ask him if he is ready.
    Ask him if he's ready for WHAT exactly?
    You still going on about the kick or is this a fragment of your memory about the bi-curious gangbang that occured later during that bingedrinking night?

He says “Kick me”. Here I am first thinking of scissor kick (my favorite kick at the time) his jaw and let that be the end of it. But I, being a wee bit tipsy that a) I probably can’t do that in any sort of controlled fashion and b) Whatever strain of genes he is carrying should not continue its rampage in the human evolution.
    Im pretty sure you shouldnt be commenting on who is worthy to parttake in the human evolution and who is not.
    You'll lose that game.

So I, consequently, sink my shin into his groin.
    Let's recap.
    You're by yourself without any friends cos you're socially awkward, bingedrinking, and at this point you decide it's a cool idea to just kick a guy in the nuts cos, hey, he asked for it right?
    Do you ever get invited much these days?
    fucking FREAK.

Around me were 20ish lads that I didn’t know, likely his friends so I admit it might not have been a smart move.
    nah you'll be fine mate, dont worry.

He goes down like a cartoon character cliché sounding like a gurgling Weiner sängerknabe. I get ready to run but everybody around laugh their heads of and a girl with a smile the like I never seen hands me an ice cold beer.
    weiner sangerknabe?
    OHH... you mean a vienna choir boy?
    so....again...you're there all by yourself, drinking yourself stupid because your life is a hell of dispair due to your aspergers, you decide to kick some random guy in the nuts and then this girl with a smile you've never seen like (she must have been british then, is my guess) hands you an icecold beer?
    really?
    this sounds like what a commerical would like if JCVD would ever decide to star in one for 'Roofies'.
    It must be cool though living in your own universe.
    Can you fly there too?

I have always been told by the MA guys I hung with at the time “You never, ever, ask someone you do not know to kick you”. You do not know them, what they do etc and anybody doing so deserves to get their behinds handed to them.[/SIZE]
    Did your senseisifu live in a trailerpark by any chance?

Your thoughts – right or wrong? You ever heard of the rule of “Never, ever, ask someone you do not know to kick you”?
    My thoughts: I'm going to vote in favor of the eugentics law and im also making a small donation to te aspergers foundation.

God bless you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 5:27am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    Sparring with people from other disciplines is fun. I do that every time I go visit my hometown. Usually it's with my friend who does bujinkan and did jujutsu for a few years earlier. A few rounds of stand-up (he beats me up), a few rounds of rolling (I beat him up) and a few rounds with Shooto C rules (no punching on the ground) where he first beats me standing up, then I take him down and beat him up. Then we eat pizza and compare bruises.
    Yar, I think it's important if you want to really test your training and your style. It's good for figuring out what really works and what doesn't, and where the holes in your training are.

And for me it's a nice big slice of humble pie, since it's mostly black belts and whatever the equivalent for black belt is in MMA type stuff... all those guys are in shorts and rashguards so I have no idea.

PS- if someone at a party where there's alcohol says anything like "come at me, bro," WALK AWAY.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast