Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 8:50pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    glad i didn't start this today lol, i thought i'd do like 10 minutes of punching at our fund raiser...turns out i did 90 straight and HARD punching most of the time...ridiculous :D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2011 10:04pm

Style: Weightlifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So have you been following this and how is it going so far?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2011 11:54pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well at your advice and some experimentation on my own part, i figured out this is not something i can do for an extended period of time (not to mention i HATE how i've been feeling only doing each part 1 time per week....i can't go from all that full body 3x weekly to 1x weekly like that....the first week it shocked my body, the 2nd week it made me feel like crap lol).

So having seen how my body handles the work load and reacted to it, i'm taking part of the GVT and experimenting with my own type of program incorporating it in (the methods i mean, i actually really liked the super set version that someone posted on that page i linked to about the workout) where i see fit, and trying some different stuff out :)

I figure since the only way i can gauge how things go is to try them with my own body, that's what i have to do.

I'm going to try this current routine that i came up with that incorporates GVT for a month, and then i will look at the numbers where they started and see the visual results and post about how it went :D

I am open to discussion though in the mean time in this thread!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12