Style
    Krav Maga
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Krav spammer or legit noob?

I know this thread is old, but I feel the need to update everyone a little bit. A few years ago when this thread was originally started there were limited options on Long Island for Krav Maga. Now there is a good school located in Bethpage called Krav Defense.

It took me forever to find the right place to train, and Krav seemed so interesting to me, but after checking out what was around, I was very disappointed. That is until I stumbled upon this place.

Krav Defense was not like the others. There was no family fun non-sense, or birthday party gimmicks. It is straight up self-defense for practical application in the real world. Classes are give by an expert instructor with over 20 years of martial arts experience. Can't say the same for the other guys on the island.

If you are on Long Island, and looking to learn Krav... then this is the place to try.

Style
    Stabbing the Face.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alain Cohen (or one of his affiliates) finally opened a school in the United States?

Color me surprised. I thought he spent most of his time in France.

Style
    Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Generally when you want to advertise on the website, the decent thing to do is to pay for ad-space.

On the very rare possibility that you're not just plugging the place as an advert, and actually train there, you're most welcomed to do an actual review in the review section which properly explains why this is such a good place.
    And not to necro-hijack some 4yr old dead thread for your advert.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling