Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Troll Invasion

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, the good old days :(

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeahz I propose mandatory Gong Sau, I'm willing to fight Chunners and Ninjers under Kyokushin Rules if they are willing to pay the trip, hotel, bribes and ransoms to come and leave Uruguay


    *Chunners and ninjers who do not accept my challenge must wear a tag that says "LOLZ BITCH LOLZ"

  3. #23
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,324
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Yeahz I propose mandatory Gong Sau, I'm willing to fight Chunners and Ninjers under Kyokushin Rules if they are willing to pay the trip, hotel, bribes and ransoms to come and leave Uruguay


    *Chunners and ninjers who do not accept my challenge must wear a tag that says "LOLZ BITCH LOLZ"
    I am going to start challeging everyone to finger jousting rules to prove how much better finger jousting is.

    Depending on what exactly your trying to prove
    K1 or MMA or ADCC or Vale Tudo rules.

  4. #24
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a memo to bring lube and a ballgag. What's happening?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me show you noobs how its done: I challenge you all to hand to hand combat to the death!

  6. #26
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Let me show you noobs how its done: I challenge you all to hand to hand combat to the death!
    Ultimate Surrender ruleset.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    10 years of quality posting....

    Right on bro.

  8. #28
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah there's trolls, but is there really more trolls than usual, and are they all new people and not the same old bag of dicks?

  9. #29
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Let me show you noobs how its done: I challenge you all to hand to hand combat to the death!
    I'll see that challenge and raise you foot to foot combat to the re-incarnation!

  10. #30
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,324

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO