Style: 
    Trad Ju Jitsu

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 5:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vanilla Ice fight scenes

That looked like a Ducati 916. He can't ride that, it's too good for him. I want it.

Banzai Buddy

Style: 
    Nothing - yet

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 12:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    None but I did have a flat top.
    We were middle class white kids so we could relate.
    I actually owned the Ice Ice Baby single and for a time, thought that Ice was pretty cool for a time (In my defence, I was like 10, and this was a time when the 90s was still pretty much the 80s). This phase soon passed. I did not own his album.

TBH, I liked Sir Mix-A-Lot better. Mainly because he was funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    That looked like a Ducati 916. He can't ride that, it's too good for him. I want it.
    Ice has actually had some minor-to-moderate success in one of the variants of motorcycle racing, post-fame, FWIW. Saw that on TV once, years ago.

Registered Member

Style: 
    G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 7:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vanilla Ice fight scenes

Never knew The Iceman did krav maga.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vanilla Ice fight scenes

Are you kidding? He practically invented it.

:)

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vanilla Ice fight scenes

@ Larus. WTF man. Vanilla Ice awful autotune cover of that, by him....can't process....cruelty....pain....anger...must, get, off, PC.... -*-

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 12:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    Never knew The Iceman did krav maga.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 1:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, here's a dilemma for the Bullies......

If you could be rich and famous, would you do it if you had to be Vanilla Ice in order to gain the wealth and fame?

*Disclaimer - I have no idea if Vanilla Ice is rich or if he's blown all his money. For the sake of argument, let's assume he's rich.

Personally, I couldn't care less about fame. However, I would probably be willing to endure life as a public laughing stock in order to be very wealthy. As long as the deal doesn't require me to actually BE a retard like Vanilla Ice, I'd be willing to act like one in public.

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 1:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Okay, here's a dilemma for the Bullies......

If you could be rich and famous, would you do it if you had to be Vanilla Ice in order to gain the wealth and fame?
    Yes, given the option, I would be a successful version of Vanilla Ice, and shamelessly market poor investment opportunities and novelty grills.

*Disclaimer - I have no idea if Vanilla Ice is rich or if he's blown all his money. For the sake of argument, let's assume he's rich.
    I know that when he was on that reality show, he would get all pissy when people would reference his Vanilla Ice days (now he goes by Rob Van Winkle, which doesn't make him sound better at all). So apparently V.I. isn't too happy about being himself, and doesn't appreciate that the only reason he was there at all was because he was Vanilla Ice. The fact that he was on reality TV suggests that he's not doing so great.

IMO he should've been like Flavor Flav and embraced his past as a ridiculously dressed rapper when it was still getting off the ground and nobody knew what they were doing.

As long as the deal doesn't require me to actually BE a retard like Vanilla Ice, I'd be willing to act like one in public.
    I'd love to wear some stupid parachute pants and shoulder pads and make an ass of myself for an hour, than wear some stupid slacks and button up shirt and do office work for 8 hours.

Banzai Buddy

Style: 
    Nothing - yet

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 3:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Yes, given the option, I would be a successful version of Vanilla Ice, and shamelessly market poor investment opportunities and novelty grills.

I know that when he was on that reality show, he would get all pissy when people would reference his Vanilla Ice days (now he goes by Rob Van Winkle, which doesn't make him sound better at all). So apparently V.I. isn't too happy about being himself, and doesn't appreciate that the only reason he was there at all was because he was Vanilla Ice. The fact that he was on reality TV suggests that he's not doing so great.

IMO he should've been like Flavor Flav and embraced his past as a ridiculously dressed rapper when it was still getting off the ground and nobody knew what they were doing.

I'd love to wear some stupid parachute pants and shoulder pads and make an ass of myself for an hour, than wear some stupid slacks and button up shirt and do office work for 8 hours.
    Where do you stand on making **** with Madonna and getting your dick out in her book, for the whole world to see?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 3:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Banging Madonna was one of the least embarrassing things he's done, I'm sure. The Material Girl was fairly hot back then.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast