Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2011 1:35am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These two videos just cover the passes. I did not show how to break the guard so assume that I already did that.

Last edited by Team Python; 6/28/2011 1:58am at .

Posted On:
    6/28/2011 12:14pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the videos. I have nothing to add to the fine technical instruction. I do have a few additional examples.

The paper-cutter choke (katate jime) pass is used successfully in black belt-level BJJ competition starting at 3:35 here:

A version of the single underhook/paper-cutter choke pass is demonstrated here at about 22:00

Some classical Kosen Judo versions of the double under hook and responses are found after around 12:00 here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8934430074657#

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2011 1:21pm

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    Thanks for the videos. I have nothing to add to the fine technical instruction. I do have a few additional examples.

The paper-cutter choke (katate jime) pass is used successfully in black belt-level BJJ competition starting at 3:35 here:

A version of the single underhook/paper-cutter choke pass is demonstrated here at about 22:00

Some classical Kosen Judo versions of the double under hook and responses are found after around 12:00 here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8934430074657#

The first Video was a perfect example how this technique works in a real situation such as competition. The Carlson Gracie patch says it all.

The second video was good too. In the 16:44 mark shows a perfect example of a sitting open guard. Both feet on the hips and one hand inside the collar. The main reason you don't remain on both knees in someone's open guard.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12