Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 2:56am

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RRWAA View Post
    Yikes! Man, I'm sorry dude, didn't know... I thought that LINDZ may have had something to do with Linda and with the pic.. My bad.. :(
    Or Lyndsay, Lyndsey, Lindsay, Lindsey.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 2:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Neccessary? I don't know about that but there was definitely a purpose to it. It's to see how much your opinion is obscured when someone calls you a name.

The fact that you get uppity about that without responding to anything else i have said tells me tons about your personality.

Therefore maybe you think it's silly to throw a word like that in, but your emotionally charged responses suggest you might be a little sensitive to name calling.

Whether this is true or not, your reaction makes it look like lots of people you know call you names, and have been doing so for a long time.
    Could be, a lot of Americans have a hard on for swearing though, older ones usually.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neccessary? I don't know about that but there was definitely a purpose to it. It's to see how much your opinion is obscured when someone calls you a name.

The fact that you get uppity about that without responding to anything else i have said tells me tons about your personality.

Therefore maybe you think it's silly to throw a word like that in, but your emotionally charged responses suggest you might be a little sensitive to name calling.

Whether this is true or not, your reaction makes it look like lots of people you know call you names, and have been doing so for a long time.
    LOL! Oh man really?

Listen . Understand that I will not waste time bickering with you. It is pointless.. Think what you wish and enjoy your training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! Oh man really?

Listen . Understand that I will not waste time bickering with you. It is pointless.. Think what you wish and enjoy your training.
    Calm down, Colin is just a no nonsense kind of guy, It wasnt a personal attack on your character. He is right though, its a tactic used to fluster and draw out trolls, and he is on the troll buster squad.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:04am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok I realise what I'm doing. I'll stop it.
    Don't you see how this supports my point? I'm glad the penny has dropped.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    Could be, a lot of Americans have a hard on for swearing though, older ones usually.
    Nah man, I just don't talk to people like that. And, I don't enjoy talking to people who talk to me like that. Simple. (or type as it were...) I think it's uncalled for. Remember someone brought my video here. I didn't. I have basically received mostly negative or challenging comments from people, some quit rude by my standards. I have not stooped to what I see as a childish and pointless name calling game.

I don't like it, I am better than that, I believe the people on here are better than that...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah man, I just don't talk to people like that. And, I don't enjoy talking to people who talk to me like that. Simple. (or type as it were...) I think it's uncalled for. Remember someone brought my video here. I didn't. I have basically received mostly negative or challenging comments from people, some quit rude by my standards. I have not stooped to what I see as a childish and pointless name calling game.

I don't like it, I am better than that, I believe the people on here are better than that...
    Come on, it hasnt been majoritively negative at all. I dont know if you know this, but this is one of the most positive Booj/ Ninja threads going here.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't you see how this supports my point? I'm glad the penny has dropped.
    "ok I realise what I'm doing. I'll stop it." where did I type this?

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on, it hasnt been majoritively negative at all. I dont know if you know this, but this is one of the most positive Booj/ Ninja threads going here.
    This is the truth. Even I rated the thread 5 stars. You should be happy Rick.

"ok I realise what I'm doing. I'll stop it." where did I type this?
    You just haven't gotten used to my style of troll busting yet ^_-
    That was me paraphrasing the mental thoughts that led to your post. I'm just giving you rope, mate.

(You'll notice that I left the link to the quote intact so people could read your whole post I am responding to, anyway - so you can hardly call it malapropism.)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 3:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't keep on on forums, I have not looked anywhere on this site since I joined here...

I'm not really sure what else I can add to this thread, and I don't have time to hang out on forums, I have gotten sucked into this thread much more than I intended to be as it is.
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast