Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 10:25pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    Embedding disabled by request doesn't mean they're gone. Just click the box where the video should be. Will open utube in a new window/tab.
    ..oh ya? well...well.....ya you're right :(

Lol anyways i did just that and watched both videos. Definitely a step in the right direction for these guys :)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 10:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys I fixed the videos I believe, let me know and sorry about that! Thanks for watching!

-Rick

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 11:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RRWAA View Post
    Sir I find the tone and wordage your using offensive. It makes me feel as though your just going to be argumentative and not really interested in discussion...
    I find this to be an ignorant and offensive argumentative comment... I have said and done nothing to you for you to reply to me in this way.

Good day..

Oh dammit. Don't be like every other ninja that comes on here and think that honest inquiry and legitimate criticism is a slight against your honour and the entire koga clan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 11:49pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh dammit. Don't be like every other ninja that comes on here and think that honest inquiry and legitimate criticism is a slight against your honour and the entire koga clan.
    He wasnt. Re-read the post he reacted to. The last comment was offensive, and it was a sweeping generalisation. Ninja or not, this guy has answered everything we've asked, provided evidence of sparring, and people still say **** like that to him?

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But the bar is low. The standard ninja thing is to claim sparring then show some compliant henka and call it sparring, then quit in a huff.

I took a look at the youtube channel and apart from the light sparring already posted I didnt see any. can haz link?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its still baby steps for him though. When a Ninja stumbles onto the site, the usual response is an impenetrable wall of denial, LARP and bullshit. This one is at least trying to be cooperative. His standard might not be high, but where Ninjas are concerned he's already lightyears ahead of most of them.

After re-reading it all, he's still made no claims that it has made him deadly, or a competition level fighter and to be honest, I think this is a good place for him to be, he's at least proved that they do more than Kata and self defense drills.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    He wasnt. Re-read the post he reacted to. The last comment was offensive, and it was a sweeping generalisation. Ninja or not, this guy has answered everything we've asked, provided evidence of sparring, and people still say **** like that to him?
    Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But the bar is low. The standard ninja thing is to claim sparring then show some compliant henka and call it sparring, then quit in a huff.

I took a look at the youtube channel and apart from the light sparring already posted I didnt see any. can haz link?
    Are you saying that's what I am doing? And the bar is low how? And I have a wonderful idea! Would YOU please show mean video of YOU or YOUR students somehow doing more "hard core" sparring? Thank you...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    Its still baby steps for him though. When a Ninja stumbles onto the site, the usual response is an impenetrable wall of denial, LARP and bullshit. This one is at least trying to be cooperative. His standard might not be high, but where Ninjas are concerned he's already lightyears ahead of most of them.

After re-reading it all, he's still made no claims that it has made him deadly, or a competition level fighter and to be honest, I think this is a good place for him to be, he's at least proved that they do more than Kata and self defense drills.
    So please explain how my standards are low? I find it a very odd statement you do not know anything about me really or our training and you say that... I'll await your reply...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2011 1:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RRWAA View Post
    Thanks for that. I appreciate it.
    Sorry if I come off as condescending, I dont mean to, its just that the relationship between this site and Ninjutsu is explosive, and people tend to be kneejerk assholes towards Ninjas.

Usually that proves to be the right response, but in this case I honestly believe that the last thing you deserve in this thread is criticism.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast