Thread: Rude Jitsu
6/14/2011 10:00pm, #31
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
6/14/2011 10:16pm, #32
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Inland Empire, California
I don't really have any dick moves. If someone does something while rolling that pisses me off I just threaten bodily harm or loss of life and limb. So far no one has taken up the offer.
6/15/2011 1:41am, #33
When sweeping, I will hold people past the "tipping point" (where their base is completely destroyed and the sweep is inevitable), SLOWLY get my finishing transition grips, and THEN finish the sweep in slow motion with a smile.
I will then take a VERY high mount just below their chin. So I'm just about sitting on their jaw.
Oh, and I removed my pants before starting the sweep.
6/15/2011 1:54am, #34
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
It made me remember this
sometimes when i am just about to finish the submission, i see their hands getting ready for the tap
So I just don't finish it
And what happens is that awkward moment for the opponent
If he gives up on tapping and starts to try to escape i quickly get it to the point where he will tap again...but dont finish it...
If I feel he gets frustrated and feels like he is gonna tap anyways I just create a HUGE gap so he escapes...
(No, i am kidding, i have no life and i don't have anyone to roll with)
6/15/2011 2:29am, #35
I could write a great collection. I will preface this with this statement. I did none of these things unprovoked. My motto is don't start none won't be none. If you decide to go down Dick Lane I can assure you I know all the twists, turns, potholes, back alleys, medians, cross walks, and the little old lady that sits at the corner of Dick Lane and Asshole Throughway.
1. Press the lapel grip into the neck.
2. Knee to the inside of the thigh.
3. Uppercut or cross while holding the lapel.
4. Kick instead of sweep.
5. Shake out the rug.
6. Overhand slap on the back.
7. Land on top after a throw.
8. Ten more that are just horrible.
On the mat
1. Hip bone in the eye socket during kami shiho
2. Reaching between the legs when they turtle and flip them over their head.
3. Driving my elbows into any place that will hurt.
4. Same for my knees like knee on belly to spine.
5. Running my chin right over the hip joint during a pass.
7. Knuckle chokes.
8. Pinning a limb to the mat and then running my chin bone over the muscle and pinch it to the bone.
9. Three more that can not be spoken of in public.Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
6/15/2011 2:46am, #36
6/15/2011 6:28am, #37
6/15/2011 6:47am, #38
Elbow to the nose during the ‘elbow show’ grip break and or Makikomi attempt.
As Coach Josh says uppercut with the lapel hand on the gi is a good one
Throwing someone off the mat or into chairs/bins/ a wall.
When you’re applying a Koshi jime/ Clock choke with your hand controlling their opposite side forearm. Circle round and at the point where you’ve bent their head down to their shoulder and your body obscures the view slip your hand on the forearm through and tap the mat really hard and quick. Ref will think it’s your opponent tapping and give you the score.
Throwing the arm over the top with simultaneous headbutt.
6/15/2011 7:39am, #39
6/15/2011 8:12am, #40