Posted On:
    6/16/2011 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    difference ************, difference!
    Are you making a point, or suggesting a word?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The latter.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 3:13pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    eh, i think if cyborg wanted to take a fight with a male of same weight class, she could come out on top. especially if she avoided the ground. then she wont have to worry so much about the strength of the male shes fighting. i train with some girls that can brawl. and they can hit just as hard as any dude. even harder. id put money down she could win.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Above person still thinks that groundwork is the place where strength matters most.

Anyway, let's look at the root causes of the much cited strength difference statistic. There's two factors here that I think get ignored every time some slobbering evopsych fanboy cites it:

1: Boobs are dead weight. That's between four and eight pounds you give up automatically.

2: (Sexist) Social factors cause female children to be turned away from athletics, especially combat athletics (see the number of mouthbreathing reactionaries who supported that boy who wouldn't wrestle the girl in the nationals). There's no way this doesn't have an influence on the muscle mass of those same children as they grow up. Even if an individual girl has less backwards parenting, her talent pool of potential opponents is smaller.

Society has a big influence on physical development. Change society and you will see supposedly innate differences shrink or disappear.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    interesting idea about the social aspect, although i know a lot of women who have been bought up playing sports, and their basic physiology hasn't changed. id like to see some kind of basis for that arguement.

you could make the arguement that if social norms changed then what we deem as attractive in a mate would change. i personally find weak women a turn off, my GF is for her size quite strong, and definitely puts on muscle easier than most women. if that were a more attractive trait we might see it bred more often. then again everyone seems to breed now even the fugly hambeats who really shouldnt...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 12:34pm

Style: BAWXIN'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    2: (Sexist) Social factors cause female children to be turned away from athletics, especially combat athletics (see the number of mouthbreathing reactionaries who supported that boy who wouldn't wrestle the girl in the nationals). There's no way this doesn't have an influence on the muscle mass of those same children as they grow up. Even if an individual girl has less backwards parenting, her talent pool of potential opponents is smaller.

Society has a big influence on physical development. Change society and you will see supposedly innate differences shrink or disappear.
    As much of a dickhole as you are, I definitely agree with this, women have more deadweight AND they don't get into athletics till later in life(usually year 8-10ish) and even then its usually **** like volley ball that all adds up to a major disadvantage, that being said I don't think changing society will suddenly make female brock lesnars or even girls much bigger then 170.
    Last edited by All Dice; 6/19/2011 12:34pm at . Reason: fixing the fucking quotes

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 2:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by All Dice View Post
    As much of a dickhole as you are
    I've read quite a few of your posts, and if I were you, I wouldn't be calling anyone anything insulting ever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 3:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Above person still thinks that groundwork is the place where strength matters most.

Anyway, let's look at the root causes of the much cited strength difference statistic. There's two factors here that I think get ignored every time some slobbering evopsych fanboy cites it:

1: Boobs are dead weight. That's between four and eight pounds you give up automatically.

2: (Sexist) Social factors cause female children to be turned away from athletics, especially combat athletics.
    For that matter, The normal healthy bodyfat percentage for men and women differs. Although that may be irrelevant at the professional athelete level. And similarly (and for the same reason) female body's retain fat more easily than men (although perhaps this can be relatively easily overcome with super intense training, perhaps not)

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    6/19/2011 5:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

They won't disappear. We've got historical examples to observe here. Societies where women are allowed or encouraged to take on 'warrior' roles don't produce women with the same upper body muscle mass and bone structure as the men of the same culture, they produce women who are stronger than they would otherwise be.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 5:06am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are these societies? Please cite anthropological papers to go with your suppositions.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast