Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

    So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    107
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by buakaw View Post
    So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF

  3. #3
    ADM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,730
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool story bro!

  4. #4
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,075
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mock both ninjas and aikido-practitioners. I laughed heartily at your story and am amazed by your manliness.

  6. #6
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

    "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Shaolin Temple
    Posts
    339
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take it op does muay thai (buakaw)? is his girlfriend hot? if not then so ****!

  8. #8
    JingMerchant!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Blighty.
    Posts
    2,021
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Pimp raises a valuable point! To the OP, Pics of said girlfriend or GTFO sir...!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

    "So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

    "On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

    "You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

    "Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

    "Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

  9. #9
    jspeedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,709
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth_monkey View Post
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF
    What good friend wouldn't ko his buddy? Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.

  10. #10
    JingMerchant!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Blighty.
    Posts
    2,021
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.
    Hmmm, although you have a point, some people are very fond of their delusions...
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

    "So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

    "On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

    "You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

    "Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

    "Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO