Style
    Shorinji
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone hear of Scott Christie?

Hi, I am new to bullshido and I just moved to Fort Myers, Florida in June 2010. I have been training in Shorinji Ryu, my cousin Mack who lives in Miami was telling me I should train with Scott Christie or Daniel Riddle both live in North Port or Venice Florida. When I typed their names into the browser it brought me here to bullshido. I have read some of the threads here before I joined that were made by a Scott Christie and many more now that I signed up. In reading the post made by Mr. Christie who is calling himself shorinjite in the grappling section I have my doubt that he is who he says he is. He is talking about circles and ground fighting like he does not even understand Shorinji. This poster could not be serious. Can you guys help me find out if Shorinjite is really Scott Christie or help me find the real Scott Christie or his website or school or if not Mr.Riddle or his website or school or even a real Shorinji School here near me in Fort Myers, Florida with a legitimate Instructor?

Thanks, Rick W.
    I will be going to finish reading all the forum rules now.

Style
    shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

karate in North Port

If you are looking for karate in North Port Florida, Moon Shotokan has been there for 20yrs. feel free to check out our website paulmoonkarateclubs I have never heard of Scott Christie

Quote Originally Posted by sabakisaber View Post
    Hi, I am new to bullshido and I just moved to Fort Myers, Florida in June 2010. I have been training in Shorinji Ryu, my cousin Mack who lives in Miami was telling me I should train with Scott Christie or Daniel Riddle both live in North Port or Venice Florida. When I typed their names into the browser it brought me here to bullshido. I have read some of the threads here before I joined that were made by a Scott Christie and many more now that I signed up. In reading the post made by Mr. Christie who is calling himself shorinjite in the grappling section I have my doubt that he is who he says he is. He is talking about circles and ground fighting like he does not even understand Shorinji. This poster could not be serious. Can you guys help me find out if Shorinjite is really Scott Christie or help me find the real Scott Christie or his website or school or if not Mr.Riddle or his website or school or even a real Shorinji School here near me in Fort Myers, Florida with a legitimate Instructor?

Thanks, Rick W.
    I will be going to finish reading all the forum rules now.

Style
    shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

scott christie

I have never heard of him, been running a Traditional Shotokan karate club here in North Port for 20 years. look up paul moon karate schools