Page 6 of 31 First ... 234567891016 ... Last
  1. #51

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,138
    Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    I now want an Eargrynd T-shirt.
    I second that. I'd even pay for one.
    Last edited by wetware; 6/13/2011 10:34pm at . Reason: But it must have metal umläuts.

  2. #52
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,281
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all seriousness, give me band merch now.

  3. #53
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    3,122
    Style
    MT/BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seconded

  4. #54
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,037
    Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We will most def. have merch. It is a certainty. My pal John owns Zamforia clothing, in Quincy, south of the bean. Their specialty is the "it says love" (in many languages) shirt.

    I'm sure if I chat w/ him, he'd get us some "it says Eargrynd" shirts at a good price.

    There's also Zazzle.com, but it's pricier. I'll look into it.

  5. #55
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,037
    Style
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    seconded
    Colin..you are our pre-emminent shoopguru....wanna kick around some ideas for a logo? We need a thread for this.

  6. #56
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    If this thead were instead stories of how you beat the stupid out of the misinformed followed by a post from that newly enlightened poster, I would uprade this thread from pathetic circle jerk to amusing circle jerk.
    The internet is so full of stupid since they showed it on the news. 99.9% of my time online is business, the other 0.1% is Bullshido.

    My sincere hope is that evolution will improve on things even in the virtual world, and in the case of martial arts, that will mean the MA websites that build and support inter-discipline sparring communities will flourish because good MAers like to spar. Sites that focus on "information" will be useful, but boring and will have no room for creative expression and personal development in the form of physical and mental confrontation, performed in a friendly environment.

    That's about as enlightened as I'm capable of.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,059
    Style
    Jacket wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm inserting my credit card into the cd drive now

  8. #58
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,281
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bully hip hop: Da EarGryndaz.

  9. #59
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    3,122
    Style
    MT/BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i can do that.

  10. #60
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    say what you want about this place, but due to the matt morton investigation, i made 2 amazingly awesome IRL friends that i wouldn't have made otherwise.

    i also got a judo yellow belt and some bjj medals after you guys converted me into a 100% grapplefaggot.

Page 6 of 31 First ... 234567891016 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO