Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:23pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, how many of you guys think I'm exactly the person you thought I was that have actually met me?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Speaking as an individual that is of course still new to the site , but who is fairly pragmatic in nature , well I utterly fail to understand the folks you refer to above. Seemingly they are afraid of coming out of their warm safe cocoon because they might " lose" , problem is that they fail to see that they are losing sight of the primary purpose , along with the corollary that they lose a chance at what might of been a hell of a learning experience. But then it's a sad fact of life that a goodly portion of humanity is more interested in ego accentuation , trappings and facade than in learning something new.
    It is the same people who come here and scream about the "school," "instructor," and "friend" who bullshido smeared. Then when asked for the thread...."I don't know."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:48pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    For the record, how many of you guys think I'm exactly the person you thought I was that have actually met me?
    When I first met you on Bullshido, you were trolling me to see how thin-skinned I was. Eventually you said that you were just trolling me and to not take it too seriously. Then I saw you do the same to just about every other new forum member, so I figured you were a big prankster. I met you soon after at the SoCal Mega a few years ago and you showed up in a pink gi, so I guess my impression was accurate.

However, you also went out of your way to make everyone feel welcome, so I think you tend to tone it down a bit in real life (or turn it up a bit online).

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 1:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Most excellent response. I had to replay it three times because I lost my CD and haven't heard that tune in a while.

Omega, you are much more warm and cuddlier in person. Oh, and I caught someone last night with that makikomi variation you showed us in Austin last Summer.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:18am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first and only person I've met who has been on Bullshido has kicked my ass numerous times. Haven't met anyone from Bullshido outside of my dojo, though.

Honestly when I first came here I kind of saw this as the 4chan of martial arts forums. I got trolled for a good while, and sometimes people will jump all over a new person for not much of a good reason. But meh, if one waits it out, it's fine. I guess it helps that I'm not really one for picking fights. :p

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:45am

Style: BJJ and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think most of you guys are dicks, But I just figure being a member of this forum is kinda like goin to a party with a lot of acquaintances that you dont really know very well. After we have a couple of more drinks than we should we start to not give a **** what we say and we start to intentionally try to piss each other off out of boredom because there's only like three fuckin girls here and they're either hideous or married and Im too drunk to drive so now I GOTTA stay here or risk my SECOND DUI and the fat kid over that looks like the singer of Blood on the Dance Floor took the couch and nobody even knows who he fuckin is and thats the spot I was scoping out all fuckin night because someone already puked on the floor and its only 1 in the morning, AND I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD IF YOU CALL ME 'BRA' ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA OPEN HAND SLAP YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND.::GASP:: heh..heh..heh..Sorry,I think I just had a flashback.
    Last edited by CheeksWWAC; 6/12/2011 4:46am at . Reason: Its ok, Ive been drinking

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:48am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeksWWAC View Post
    I think most of you guys are dicks, But I just figure being a member of this forum is kinda like goin to a party with a lot of acquaintances that you dont really know very well. After we have a couple of more drinks than we should we start to not give a **** what we say and we start to intentionally try to piss each other off out of boredom because there's only like three fuckin girls here and they're either hideous or married and Im too drunk to drive so now I GOTTA stay here or risk my SECOND DUI and the fat kid over that looks like the singer of Blood on the Dance Floor took the couch and nobody even knows who he fuckin is and thats the spot I was scoping out all fuckin night because someone already puked on the floor and its only 1 in the morning, AND I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD IF YOU CALL ME 'BRA' ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA OPEN HAND SLAP YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND.::GASP:: heh..heh..heh..Sorry,I think I just had a flashback.
    Lol.

I love this place. Have I said that recently?

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:51am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the whole: "So you're from Bullshido?" line.
    You would think that it's a country of birth or something.

@Omega I'd fucking love to see THAT expression when you tell them who you are, if they know you by reputation and not by face ^^
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Colin; 6/12/2011 4:58am at . Reason: because double posting is for lazy bastards.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:03am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I like the whole: "So you're from Bullshido?" line.
    You would think that it's a country of birth or something.
    It is a nationality.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:04am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess that makes us Bullshitizens.
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast