Page 29 of 31 First ... 1925262728293031 Last
  1. #281
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twan55 View Post
    Some of you guys are just incredibly aggressive and needlessly rude.
    thicken thy skin...or fare not shall ye be something-or-other

  2. #282
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    n00b is all relative to the one uttering it and to whom it is addressed.

  3. #283
    Middlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    525
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twan55 View Post
    Some of you guys are just incredibly aggressive and needlessly rude.
    Shut your man-pleaser, cumdumpster.

  4. #284
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twan55 View Post
    "STFU noob" and "GTFO" because I (literally) didn't understand the guy's posting?

    Nice.
    We got newbietown for softies like you.
    go QQ over there ya nab.

  5. #285
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twan55 View Post
    What's with all the "noob"-****?

    Who gives a **** if I'm new to Bullshido- the guy's response was unclear.

    "Did they ever find the guy?" or "Has the guy that did that ever been prosecuted?" makes sense. And ok, now I get it- he meant "did you guys (the board) ever find him- but was he being looked for by people on here?

    Seriously- was he?

    Some of you guys are just incredibly aggressive and needlessly rude.

    Yeah, I know: "**** off n00b."
    The guys response was not unclear to non-n00bs. You ID'd yourself as a n00b by your "whaaaa?" style post.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #286
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i don't know what the problem is.

    bullies are great people who do great things and promote awesome concepts.

    i mean, ****, here's a picture of lebell when he visited me last passover.

    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  7. #287
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    i don't know what the problem is.

    bullies are great people who do great things and promote awesome concepts.

    i mean, ****, here's a picture of lebell when he visited me last passover.

    Next year in Jerusalem, you jesus denying savage!
    lachaim!

    srsly though, i spent purim and passover in the land of the juice and ive never met so much assholes in my life.

  8. #288

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    871
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    srsly though, i spent purim and passover in the land of the juice and ive never met so much assholes in my life.
    To be fair, you did spend it in a pretty shitty place.
    Try being more in TA and less in Nazareth and I'm assuming there'll be far less assholes.

  9. #289
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidi View Post
    To be fair, you did spend it in a pretty shitty place.
    Try being more in TA and less in Nazareth and I'm assuming there'll be far less assholes.
    I was working during both.
    Duiring passover we had a shitload of jeruselemites, these people are DIFFICULT: ' i need an extra pillow, im cold, how does the heater work? why cant i park in front of the hotel? (cos we're in the fucking old city district with only donkeytrails?) i need help to park my car'

    I took 3 days in TA after that week of horror.
    I'll be back in october-ish, either Naz, or I'll try to find something in Hefa.

    As far as TA goes: I really like Jaffa, you really missed an awesome night after you dropped me off after judo!
    I was getting somewhere with a russian jewish chick, until this drunk dumbass fell face first over our table full of empty glasses.
    He was a bit fucked up and the girl had some sorta nursingcomplex, knew where he lived and escorted him home.

    Then I was like: goddamn! thats either verey bad luck for me, or a very good trick of that dude!
    But within ten minutes I met this superhot brazilian/swiss chick who eventually left for Florentin with her rich friends, and eventhough I was invited I declinede cos poor.

    When I got back to my dormitory there was an italian dude stinking up my bed.

  10. #290
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Next year in Jerusalem, you jesus denying savage!
    lachaim!

    srsly though, i spent purim and passover in the land of the juice and ive never met so much assholes in my life.
    not even at the euro mega?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Page 29 of 31 First ... 1925262728293031 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO