Page 22 of 31 First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last
  1. #211

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Korean food is delicious, but god does it burn coming out.

    In fact, there should be some sort of law or theorem based off the fact that the better the food tastes going down, the more painful and horrible it will be coming out the other end.
    Last edited by yli; 6/19/2011 8:10am at .

  2. #212
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,772
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Korean food is delicious, but god does it burn coming out.

    In fact, there should be some sort of law or theorem based off the fact that the better the food tastes going down, the more painful and horrible it will be coming out the other end.
    Were that true, Arby's would cause spontaneous ejaculation upon the subsequent elimination.

    Myth: Busted.

  3. #213

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Were that true, Arby's would cause spontaneous ejaculation upon the subsequent elimination.

    Myth: Busted.
    The inverse is not necessarily true however.

  4. #214

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    180
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Korean food is delicious, but god does it burn coming out.

    In fact, there should be some sort of law or theorem based off the fact that the better the food tastes going down, the more painful and horrible it will be coming out the other end.
    My mother's fried pizza is an excellent proof of the existance of such a theorem!

  5. #215
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    My mother's fried pizza is an excellent proof of the existance of such a theorem!
    Fried pizza?! Why would you....

    No. Never mind.

    Seriously, sometimes I think there is an evil empire hanging around in space, waiting for the whole world to get fat clogged arteries from all our delicious food and then, upon invasion, we'll all die of heart attacks.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  6. #216
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    Personally, I really enjoyed The Merchant of Korea
    I liked "The Merry Wives of Ch'ŏngjin", and "The Taming of the 설치류"

  7. #217

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Fried pizza?! Why would you....

    No. Never mind.

    Seriously, sometimes I think there is an evil empire hanging around in space, waiting for the whole world to get fat clogged arteries from all our delicious food and then, upon invasion, we'll all die of heart attacks.
    Yeah, but if you're a strict vegan health nut with arteries as elastic as spandex, you'll be rewarded with the prospect of alien enslavement.

    And an indefinite continuation of your strict and healthy diet.

  8. #218
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Yeah, but if you're a strict vegan health nut with arteries as elastic as spandex, you'll be rewarded with the prospect of alien enslavement.

    And an indefinite continuation of your strict and healthy diet.
    In my version they just had to waste less rounds while wiping us out.

    But if enslavement's your thing, that's okay too.

    And don't get me wrong, nothing against vegans, but I'm thinking they wont last long in slavery.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  9. #219

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,465
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like vegans. They taste great with BBQ sauce.

  10. #220
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer ketchup, personally.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


Page 22 of 31 First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO