Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:16pm

Style: Judo noob, heavy bag

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Although this places has its own faggotry, such as the 1 man crusade a while back to outlaw the term 'faggotry', that was truly fagtastically gay.
    Yeah, homophobic slurs are funny guys!

Nah but seriously, you're a tool and that definitely isn't something wrong with Bullshido.

Edit: On topic though, I bet seeing that impotent forum rage in real life was awesome.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    LOL, everytime I meet somebody who has come here and they don't like it (some do), I drop the bomb on who I am. They get quiet real quick. Go figure.
    Well, they probably figure it's not polite to spit in your face so they just wait until you're gone to make fun of you. Having people go quiet isn't usually a good sign that you're part of healthy interactions.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:21pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    Well, they probably figure it's not polite to spit in your face so they just wait until you're gone to make fun of you. Having people go quiet isn't usually a good sign that you're part of healthy interactions.
    Must happen to you a lot. The general consensus is that they finally get it and various other epiphanies.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People in general fear confrontation, and talk a massive game when there are 0 repercussions to their actions. Ironic how the people who level those same accusations at Bullshido posters are the same ones who fear something like a friendly Throwdown gathering like the plague.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:28pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    People in general fear confrontation, and talk a massive game when there are 0 repercussions to their actions. Ironic how the people who level those same accusations at Bullshido posters are the same ones who fear something like a friendly Throwdown gathering like the plague.
    I expect to get thrown through the fabric of space and time by Judoka_Uk. If I stop posting in august, its because im exploring new dimensions.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 9:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    Hahahahahaha if you aren't being dreadfully redundant, you try to be condescending.

:)

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the ? was most different in person. The forum...silly and obnoxious by design, in real life...a quiet softspoken badass dude.

I tell a lot of people about Bullshido. Some people know of it...but I don't know about the Boston larpers...as I mostly talk to people carrying boxing gloves, or know from gyms here.

Most of the posters I met, are almost exactly the same on/offline. I read on other forums/sites...but restrict my martial posts to the GREATEST SITE ON THE INT3RNETS~!
    Bullshido has big bull balls, and struts around the int3rtubes...cupchecking lesser forums, and stealing their lunch money.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:13pm

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    Speaking as an individual that is of course still new to the site , but who is fairly pragmatic in nature , well I utterly fail to understand the folks you refer to above. Seemingly they are afraid of coming out of their warm safe cocoon because they might " lose" , problem is that they fail to see that they are losing sight of the primary purpose , along with the corollary that they lose a chance at what might of been a hell of a learning experience. But then it's a sad fact of life that a goodly portion of humanity is more interested in ego accentuation , trappings and facade than in learning something new.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido has big bull balls, and struts around the int3rtubes...cupchecking lesser forums, and stealing their lunch money.
    And we are damn proud of it. Plus, it makes for entertaining procrasination.

I don't really talk to people about bullshido, unless it comes up in conversation. A few times I've wondered if some of the guys I train with lurk on here, but I never get around to asking.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

:)

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ yep

also lol @ people who think they'll 'lose' at sparring.
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast