Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 2:13am

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Trying to screw me out of an equipment for graphic/audio work deal we'd made. Tried to storm the castle, so to speak. I haven't posted about it here, other than very tertiary references, because it was ongoing, and I generally don't promote bad things, that happen to me. I have good things like music to promote...but for you guys (and anyone with an internet connection (?), anything. Another spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pre-trial, there was a magistrate hearing where him, and his about-to-graduate-student-lawyer and her Suffolk univ. supervisor tried to get charges put on me.

As it was more free-form, and I wasn't restricted to only answering questions (unlike his trial), I made them look as foolish as they deserved to. When you only have to tell the truth, it's sooooooo much easier to win an argument, if you're a fierce advocate for accuracy.

Before the hearing, his lawyer comes up to me, saying "this is all getting very messy" and actually tried to get me to drop the charges and give him the equipment. How are those ethics? Tried to put me in the ****, to get me to ignore what he did. Anyway, I had pictures of my scrapes and little cuts, and his email he'd sent saying he was taking 'his' **** back he'd sent the night before.

Incidentally, the police charged him at the scene. For the boot to the nuts he caught an Ass & Battery w/ dangerous weapon. In Mass, a 'shod foot' (kick or knee) is a s3rious thing. He didn't get anything heavier, because after they arrived (I actually heard him saying "He calls himself the clumsy warrior, to the cops outside, before they told him he was under arrest), I didn't think to tell them about the "I'll break your neck" thing, as I was focused on not puking, or being taken to the hospital, or have a medic feel my nuts.

I resent the grilling on the stand a little, but not him getting off. He didn't get to stomp me, or steal my **** I'd sunk at least 200 hours of work on his stuff into (?). My nuts and my sternum hurt for 2 weeks...but that pc had my entire digital career in it, every recording I've ever done, and all vids/graphics...losing it would have devastated me.

Thanks to martial training, I didn't get seriously fucked up, and wasn't ruined as far as my life's work goes. That's a WIN of truly massive proportions. I gave away my entire visual art portfolio before I moved to Portland, Oregon in '97 (from Alabama), after leaving an incomplete portrait major and art history minor behind. All I kept were some thumbnail sketches.

When I chose music, I really chose it, as it had been a conflict I'd wrestled with for some years. No moment has ever been more important to my continued career, than in that hallway, with some lug trying to fucking kill me...in desperation to get away, because he couldn't stomp me, and take my ****.

There was also a civil suit, over the equipment, which was judged for the defendant (moi). Again, I was able to ask him questions, through the magistrate, and advocate for my position in my own words, and not under the constraint of only answering character assassination questioning...he also lied, and tried to inflate the suit, and the mag. caught it. Additionally, and hilariously, the work I'd done, prior to the attack was online, and had been for a year, at the point he sued me, after beating the charge. I came with email exchanges and print screens, and later, got the WIN in the mail.

He's seen me since, and threatened me, but he's not the first person to do so. Boston is angry, and too many here have no hope. Playing the sub, for any length of time, takes a certain something. It's not for the faint of heart. I'll leave it at that. I've said enough.

The throwdowns, and the experience of sparring/grappling people you've often never met, and who's 'style' and training may well be foreign, is a hefty tool, in a training arsenal. I'm working to get a live band at the future Mean in teh Bean events, and most def, Eargrynd is playing the mega. I promote BS anytime I see the opportunity IRL, and defend it, if need be, as well. If someone really doesn't like BS, they can come to a throwdown, and throw down.

another spoiler:
    Spoiler:

That's why the E-LARPs snipe at this site. They don't like the logical endpoint of their reasoning.
    Grrrr, damn disrespectful martial artists, and keyboard warriors on BS. They don't understand honor, and respect. Makes my mail-order 10th dan belt curl with disgust. We could challenge them....er....what? They already get together and pwn each other? What? Gong Sau? They do that? let's take to our chi-forums, and keep mourning the loss of respect. That looks too violent for r3al martial artists.

If lightning strikes and I have a big itunes single or something...I'm gonna get catering at the Boston TD's.
    wow man...just "wow"

:)

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 7:54am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually had to give essentially "we're adults, and we all swear" speeches in court....it sucked. A lawyer (not on the case) I was chatting with after, said it must have been brutal, and that he'd never had to have that experience. It was a surreal thing to hear, on the tail of that mammoth grilling. Honestly more harrowing than the attack.

Here are the scrapes.
    Spoiler:

Could have been so much worse. It was hard to sing, laugh, cough, or sneeze for 2 weeks, b/c of the sternum thing...and the less said about my nuts, the better (in general, I think).

You haven't met him. I'm surprised he doesn't get attacked before breakfast most days.
    hehe. Someone bounced a half-empty soda bottle off me, (threw it from the doors of the train), a couple of days ago. Got into a thing about them making as if to steal tips, and that was their parting gift. M3an str33ts ind33d.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 2:53pm

Style: EBMAS\52 Blocks

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    People from the outside looking in see Bullshido as an angry playground of anonymous e-bullies and trolls.

The problem is, if they actually read what was posted, or joined and attempted to have meaningful discussion, they'd find dare I say the majority of the exchange of ideas intelligent and well thought out, despite the hilarious photoshop and youtube linking laughs.
    Totally have to agree. Lurked for awhile until I got the lay of the land......then lurked some more,then made an account. I've had classmates HATE hard on this site!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:45pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawb_Prime View Post
    Totally have to agree. Lurked for awhile until I got the lay of the land......then lurked some more,then made an account. I've had classmates HATE hard on this site!
    I know what 52 blocks is, in that its bullshido. What is EBMAS?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:54pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EBMAS Emin Boetzepe Martial Arts System

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    What is EBMAS?
    It's reminding me of BODMAS.

Is maths becoming style now?

edit* Dammit, Omega.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    EBMAS Emin Boetzepe Martial Arts System
    Thankyou kind sir. Off a googling I shall go?

Also, is it the opinion of others that 52 blocks is total BS, or have I just made a fool of myself again?

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Wing Chun Kung Fu
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 6:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    It's Wing Chun Kung Fu
    52 Blocks is Wing Chun? Ive seen a couple of vids on YT about it. It looks like a combination of boxing and slappy hands chun.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 6:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    52 Blocks is Wing Chun? Ive seen a couple of vids on YT about it. It looks like a combination of boxing and slappy hands chun.
    EBMAS is Wing Chun/Ving Tsun/whatever.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast