Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Soko Combat System

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Soko Combat System - Igor Grujic

My name is Igor Grujic, founder of Soko Combat System.
    I will try to represent you Soko Combat System.

What is Soko Combat System ( SCS )?

SCS is complex system of training which aim is to train person for self-defense in real life conditions, considering his personal natural mental and physical abilities in shortest time possible.

How is made?

SCS appear naturally as a result of many years practicing and studding martial arts, and doing different jobs in security business. It is developed by scientific methods: analyzing, abstracting and synthesizing certain parts of best martial arts as: Wing Chun, Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Russian system, Kali Escrima, Real Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu...

Why so many martial arts and systems of training?
    Lot of times people ask which martial art is the best (ultimate) or what can be recommended for them to start practicing.
    Answer is simple - there is no ultimate martial art. If there is one than all people will practice that one and other will be soon disappeared. That is why SCS extracted best of all and puzzle in complex and same time simple combat system.
    Neither one martial art includes all aspects of close combat, where is combined all weapons from bare hands, over sticks and blades, to fire arms. Nearest to that is ninjutsu, but you need lot of years of practice that you can use it in practice.
    SCS uses more martial art parts which by itself have very good answers on particular life situations. For example Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has best developed ground flour fighting technique and system how to train it.
    Kali Escrima gives us best work with stick and knife.
    Krav Maga have well developed and very realistic approach to training.
    Ninjutsu gives good basics and principals for use different types of weapons, and also methods of training fight in all conditions, while from Ju Jutsu (part of Ninjutsu) was taken lot of good techniques bare hand fighting (Hand to hand H2H)
    Russian system first took in consider scientific basics of body biomechanics. It gave different way of accepting and giving punches and also some new methods of training that are bit different than traditional which are exceeded during time. By that way results are achieved very fast.
    Thai chi chi gong is excellent energetic and anti stress program for fast recovering after stress situations, hard trainings, and also in order to improve general health condition. Lot of people from security business don't use this program so it often accrues that they very soon "over burn" and start to learn narcotics. Thai chi chi gong can help maintaining physical stability of men.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:45am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Soko Combat System

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Few video clips:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 11:53am

Style: Wujichuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'ground flour' technique?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 12:07pm

Style: BJJ & MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is your rank in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Who did you train under and for how long? Do you have a competition record, and what is it? When you say "Russian System", do you mean Sambo, or Systema, or what? What makes you qualified to found your own system?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 1:11pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Igor,

Welcome to the site. Google search under your name now comes up here as #1 hit.

Watched some of your videos and looked at your site.

Please provide some information on 'Real Aikido' , the time you practiced this and with what organization.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 3:59pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor Grujic SCS View Post
    Ju Jutsu (part of Ninjutsu)
    Is this true? I'm asking everyone, since I don't know too much about either... I thought jiu jitsu used to be a Samurai thing (ages ago), never heard of the ninja-connection.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 5:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like rebranded Systema, really.

I would like to know one thing about Russian martial arts in general: Looking at videos such as this one from Mr. Grujic's school, ( ) as well as others, it would seem that Russian martial arts really don't like the concepts of "guard" or "keeping your hands up." If you look at 0.15 in the video above, you see hands-dropping fu galore, and I'm wondering how RMA practitioners don't consistently get knocked the **** out due to nonexistent guard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Is this true? I'm asking everyone, since I don't know too much about either... I thought jiu jitsu used to be a Samurai thing (ages ago), never heard of the ninja-connection.
    I believe a few of the schools under the Bujinkan umbrella have unarmed components (e.g. Kukishin Ryū). Jūjutsu is just a common term to refer to such disciplines; Taijutsu, Kenpō, and Yawara are examples of some others. Pre-Meiji Japan's martial arts institutions were more or less the domain of the samurai class; the same class also serviced the intelligence needs of typically Daimyō or the Shogun.

Although classical schools trended towards specialization and an overall distancing from battlefield sensibilities by the end of the warring states period, samurai were rarely if ever truly unarmed in any era. As such, the Jūjutsu of classical schools either remains as a part of a whole that contains principally Kenjutsu in addition to things like Sojutsu and Naginatajutsu (e.g. Kashima Shinryū, Araki Ryū) or one more specialized in a particular domain, such as the joint-locking, striking, and seizing of Tenjin Shinyō Ryū; but even that school still addresses smaller arms IIRC. It was only when Jigoro Kanō established Jūdō at the end of the 19th century as Budō open and available to everyone that there truly "unarmed" grappling was institutionalized.
    Last edited by DARPAChief; 6/11/2011 10:59pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:29am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DARPAChief View Post
    I believe a few of the schools under the Bujinkan umbrella have unarmed components (e.g. Kukishin Ryū). Jūjutsu is just a common term to refer to such disciplines; Taijutsu, Kenpō, and Yawara are examples of some others. Pre-Meiji Japan's martial arts institutions were more or less the domain of the samurai class; the same class also serviced the intelligence needs of typically Daimyō or the Shogun.

Although classical schools trended towards specialization and an overall distancing from battlefield sensibilities by the end of the warring states period, samurai were rarely if ever truly unarmed in any era. As such, the Jūjutsu of classical schools either remains as a part of a whole that contains principally Kenjutsu in addition to things like Sojutsu and Naginatajutsu (e.g. Kashima Shinryū, Araki Ryū) or one more specialized in a particular domain, such as the joint-locking, striking, and seizing of Tenjin Shinyō Ryū; but even that school still addresses smaller arms IIRC. It was only when Jigoro Kanō established Jūdō at the end of the 19th century as Budō open and available to everyone that there truly "unarmed" grappling was institutionalized.
    I see, thanks.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai/Sanda noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    blind folds
    Last edited by cosmichearse; 6/12/2011 12:17pm at . Reason: whoops
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast