Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 7:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Super ninja that trains aikido for 3 months

So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 7:18am

Style: Kendo, Iaido, BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by buakaw View Post
    So, a friend of mine was talking about how awesome and d3adly aikido was. He even got 2 guys punching him and took them to the ground, of course they were straight punches and in "slow motion".
    We made a bet for a beer, that I could give any kind of punch, with any speed I wanted and if he could block it I would pay a beer to him.
    So, he put his hands in a strange shape like he was expecting a front punch and I asked, "Can I?", and he repplied "Sure!".
    So, I hit him with a cross and he just... Well he just fell.
    Sad thing is, he still owes me a beer, and his girlfriend hates me now, not because he was KO, but because I "destroyed the poor guy's dreams".
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 8:34am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool story bro!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 8:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 8:50am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mock both ninjas and aikido-practitioners. I laughed heartily at your story and am amazed by your manliness.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:12am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 12:03pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take it op does muay thai (buakaw)? is his girlfriend hot? if not then so ****!

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Pimp raises a valuable point! To the OP, Pics of said girlfriend or GTFO sir...!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 2:12pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth_monkey View Post
    So you'd knock a friend out to prove a completely unimportant point. I'm no psychologist, but trust me, a lot of people in your life hate you, not just his GF
    What good friend wouldn't ko his buddy? Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    6/11/2011 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Friends don't let friends be delusional douches. Personally I wouldn't have ko'd him in front of his lady though. Some guys take that a little personally.
    Hmmm, although you have a point, some people are very fond of their delusions...
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast