Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 4:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witty1 View Post
    I've noticed that in America there are two questions that I have rarely gotten a "No." answer to...

2. Do you have Native American ancestry?
    oh yeah I had this Red haired, green eyed GF from Brooklyn, who was quarter chippowah indian...LOL

but dont rule out european nobility!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 8:12am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    I keep telling you all that I'm an asshole in real life. So why does it surprise you when I provide evidence? Fun fact, I'm usually nicer online than off.

I really liked messing with people in my 20's and my early 30's, sometimes in a mean or rude way. Although I admit, I don't really do these things anymore because I don't care about other people's bullshit now.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 8:28am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not surprised at this behavior from you, not in the least. It seems to go right along with your online persona. My read is that you aren't necessarily an aggressive a-hole, but a no-bullshit person with a spine.

I'm not surprised that you get into more scuffles than the average guy. That's not an insult, actually the opposite.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 9:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not surprised at this behavior from you, not in the least. It seems to go right along with your online persona. My read is that you aren't necessarily an aggressive a-hole, but a no-bullshit person with a spine.

I'm not surprised that you get into more scuffles than the average guy. That's not an insult, actually the opposite.
    I can't keep my mouth shut when other people are rude, whether it's to me or others. Additionally, try as I might to prevent it, I tend to have an aggressive tone when I do so.

Don't know if I will ever be able to keep quiet, but I have been working on being non-aggressive with my tone of voice for a number of years. I'd be very happy if I never had another "scuffle" for the rest of my life.

I'd like to think that I don't seek out violence. I just don't shy away from it when it happens.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 9:36am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I can't keep my mouth shut when other people are rude, whether it's to me or others. Additionally, try as I might to prevent it, I tend to have an aggressive tone when I do so.

Don't know if I will ever be able to keep quiet, but I have been working on being non-aggressive with my tone of voice for a number of years. I'd be very happy if I never had another "scuffle" for the rest of my life.

I'd like to think that I don't seek out violence. I just don't shy away from it when it happens.
    Bravo for you - I'm more of the deflect / redirect type. I'd rather make a joke than make a fist, but I've had a few unavoidable incidents.

Also, if the miraculous coincidence of us meeting ever occurred, I would "accidentally" fart on your leg or something just to see your response. I have excellent insurance.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 10:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

omg dude!
    we are like brothers seperated at birth, except i got all the sex-appeal.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 11:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I keep telling you all that I'm an asshole in real life. So why does it surprise you when I provide evidence? Fun fact, I'm usually nicer online than off.

I really liked messing with people in my 20's and my early 30's, sometimes in a mean or rude way. Although I admit, I don't really do these things anymore because I don't care about other people's bullshit now.
    Are you still on vacation???

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 11:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, if the miraculous coincidence of us meeting ever occurred, I would "accidentally" fart on your leg or something just to see your response. I have excellent insurance.
    That's not being rude, that's being friendly! If I know you, even online, my tolerance for putting up with asshattery tends to extend further than most people's patience. My problem is more with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    omg dude!
    we are like brothers seperated at birth, except i got all the sex-appeal.
    Heh, heh, +rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Are you still on vacation???
    Thankfully no. Keeping up with three six year olds (it was a three family vacation) on the beach in S. Padre Island was exhausting. The rip tides are bad this year, and I was so paranoid about losing one, the other moms and dads nicknamed me "the sentinel".
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 11:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thankfully no. Keeping up with three six year olds (it was a three family vacation) on the beach in S. Padre Island was exhausting. The rip tides are bad this year, and I was so paranoid about losing one, the other moms and dads nicknamed me "the sentinel".
    Ah, and I bet you werent allowed to put em in sleeperhold?
    bummer dude.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've delt with bar room braggarts more than i would care to admit. sometimes i just really enjoy their bullshit stories. they're entertaining to me.

but i ask them the same questions that i ask anybody: where do you train? what's your record? what's your last tourny?

if i get the feel that they're bullshit, i'll start talking out my ass and making **** up and seeing if they run with it. i once told a guy that i had been at a tourny against a much larger person than me (true) and that i had won in my division by "dook riding" everybody that i faced. i said "dookie ride" "rode his dook" "spun into a dookie roll/ride" and various other dookie manifestations until he started talking about how he wasn't that familiar with "dookie rides" but was "looking forward to learning".

i couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. laughed right in his face and walked away. i still giggle when i think about it.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast