Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/15/2011 11:17am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's wrong with LI Ninjutsu Centers? I trained with Allie from '01-'04 back he was Genbukan. I know he adds his Karate background to what he teaches but last I checked he still has legit Menkyo in the Genbukan Ryu-Ha even if he isn't affiliated with them anymore. I would recommend his school over the Bujinkan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 11:49am

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Have you considered Judo?
    I don't know anything about it... is there any good dojo around L.I.?

Thanks!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 11:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    What's wrong with LI Ninjutsu Centers? I trained with Allie from '01-'04 back he was Genbukan. I know he adds his Karate background to what he teaches but last I checked he still has legit Menkyo in the Genbukan Ryu-Ha even if he isn't affiliated with them anymore. I would recommend his school over the Bujinkan.
    I trained in his school a few years ago and I have nothing good to say about him and his school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    says the lack of evidence that "ninjutsu" has produced anyone with noteworthy fighting ability
    read history. Ninjas are not "street fighters". you'll never see a real ninjutsu student competing in a tournament. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why... in the other hand, that's why LI Ninjutsu Centers is a BS school that pretend to be teaching Ninjutsu but they are not, they will feed you with crap martial arts as long as they have access to your bank account and you are up to date with the payments, also they will come up with the greatest ideas on how to get you to spend more and more money.... Many BS like Allie Alberigo don't care and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:16pm

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    Put in place by real ninjas for deception, no doubt.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:23pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    read history.
    I suggest you do the same, then you'd know that most (if not all) claims of ninjitsu lineage are dubious at best.

and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are
    Oh, like Retsu? I'm pretty positive there's a thread about retsu here somewhere...

based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    Much like ninjas, huh?

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 2:51pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I trained in his school a few years ago and I have nothing good to say about him and his school.
    Interesting, Its been 7 years. But back then we sparred, grappled and drilled technique at the West Islip school. In fact his school was the reason I got into and stuck with training.

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:17pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    read history. Ninjas are not "street fighters". you'll never see a real ninjutsu student competing in a tournament. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why... in the other hand, that's why LI Ninjutsu Centers is a BS school that pretend to be teaching Ninjutsu but they are not, they will feed you with crap martial arts as long as they have access to your bank account and you are up to date with the payments, also they will come up with the greatest ideas on how to get you to spend more and more money.... Many BS like Allie Alberigo don't care and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    You really should consider Judo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    You really should consider Judo.
    Would you recomend any school here in L.I.?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Interesting, Its been 7 years. But back then we sparred, grappled and drilled technique at the West Islip school. In fact his school was the reason I got into and stuck with training.
    If you liked the school I already know who you are... people who are looking for real training are not there anymore.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast