223809 Bullies, 3619 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 65
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,058

    Posted On:
    6/15/2011 11:17am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's wrong with LI Ninjutsu Centers? I trained with Allie from '01-'04 back he was Genbukan. I know he adds his Karate background to what he teaches but last I checked he still has legit Menkyo in the Genbukan Ryu-Ha even if he isn't affiliated with them anymore. I would recommend his school over the Bujinkan.
      #11
  2. born 2 fight is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Islip
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 11:49am


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Have you considered Judo?
    I don't know anything about it... is there any good dojo around L.I.?

    Thanks!
      #12
  3. born 2 fight is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Islip
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 11:51am


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    What's wrong with LI Ninjutsu Centers? I trained with Allie from '01-'04 back he was Genbukan. I know he adds his Karate background to what he teaches but last I checked he still has legit Menkyo in the Genbukan Ryu-Ha even if he isn't affiliated with them anymore. I would recommend his school over the Bujinkan.
    I trained in his school a few years ago and I have nothing good to say about him and his school.
      #13
  4. born 2 fight is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Islip
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:02pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    says the lack of evidence that "ninjutsu" has produced anyone with noteworthy fighting ability
    read history. Ninjas are not "street fighters". you'll never see a real ninjutsu student competing in a tournament. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why... in the other hand, that's why LI Ninjutsu Centers is a BS school that pretend to be teaching Ninjutsu but they are not, they will feed you with crap martial arts as long as they have access to your bank account and you are up to date with the payments, also they will come up with the greatest ideas on how to get you to spend more and more money.... Many BS like Allie Alberigo don't care and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
      #14
  5. creativo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:16pm


     Style: Judofitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    Put in place by real ninjas for deception, no doubt.
      #15
  6. wetware is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,129

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 12:23pm


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    read history.
    I suggest you do the same, then you'd know that most (if not all) claims of ninjitsu lineage are dubious at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are
    Oh, like Retsu? I'm pretty positive there's a thread about retsu here somewhere...

    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    Much like ninjas, huh?
      #16
  7. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,058

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 2:51pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    I trained in his school a few years ago and I have nothing good to say about him and his school.
    Interesting, Its been 7 years. But back then we sparred, grappled and drilled technique at the West Islip school. In fact his school was the reason I got into and stuck with training.
      #17
  8. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,170

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:17pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fight View Post
    read history. Ninjas are not "street fighters". you'll never see a real ninjutsu student competing in a tournament. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why... in the other hand, that's why LI Ninjutsu Centers is a BS school that pretend to be teaching Ninjutsu but they are not, they will feed you with crap martial arts as long as they have access to your bank account and you are up to date with the payments, also they will come up with the greatest ideas on how to get you to spend more and more money.... Many BS like Allie Alberigo don't care and don't teach inner martial arts because they don't know it, a true ninja master will know that, of course you probably wont believe this because you are based on the fact that some people call themselves ninjas and they are no more than a deception.
    You really should consider Judo.
      #18
  9. born 2 fight is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Islip
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:26pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    You really should consider Judo.
    Would you recomend any school here in L.I.?
      #19
  10. born 2 fight is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Islip
    Posts
    62

    Posted On:
    6/16/2011 4:27pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Interesting, Its been 7 years. But back then we sparred, grappled and drilled technique at the West Islip school. In fact his school was the reason I got into and stuck with training.
    If you liked the school I already know who you are... people who are looking for real training are not there anymore.
      #20
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.