Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt's right. DKR and Watchmen are not Graphic Novels they are a mini series. A graphic novel is generally a full story produced and bound at one time.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Matt's right. DKR and Watchmen are not Graphic Novels they are a mini series. A graphic novel is generally a full story produced and bound at one time.
    The Watchmen were several series? I don't remember that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watchmen was a 12 issue mini series or you can say limited series. Just like Crisis on Infinite Earths and Secret Wars.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, just looked it up. I did not know it was a series before that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bow to my alpha geek power!!!!
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that the first time Omega has been proven wrong?

Spoiler:
    Nope, doesn't count. There are no actual statements, only questions in his posts. I'll get you next time, gadget!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In order to be proven wrong I'd have to be actually trying to state something.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm the Alpha to the Omega
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    really? I was referencing that actual comic that relates to where Omega got his name, not just some random comic that I found on the internet. Noob.
    Bro, I bought Omega the Unknown off the rack at the Million Year Picinic (you know, the store the Android's Dungeon is based on) in the 70's, just as I bought the Watchmen individual issues there in the 80's, which BTW had "DC" clearly printed on the front cover.

Good for you that you know about the Watchmen and the Dark Knight (because you know thanks to the movies who can't), you probably can't even name the original characters that the Watchmen were about without looking it up. I on the other hand can pull out the original issues from Charlton. Noob.
    Oh, that... I rmember something about Rorscach being the Question, etc, etc. Are you trying to tell me you bought the Charlton issues off the rack? I doubt it; when Watchmen came out the Picinic didn't even carry Charlton any more. Wanna know what else I bought off the rack there? Cerebus the Aardvark #2, Uncanny X-Men #101, and the Death of Captain Marvel (which really wuz a graphic novel, but you knew that)

I'm just busting your balls, always happy to meet another comic nerd

P.S. Who do you think would win in a kickboxing match between Omega and The Question?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Bow to my alpha geek power!!!!
    Oh yeah? I just won 2 premier tickets to Green Lantern pre release for answering 10 trivia questions (well not really but I did answer all of them).

Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last