Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Don't make me cut off your tescicles, feed them too a goat, and then when the goat craps them out stuff them down your throat.
    Are you coming on to me?

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 2:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Are you coming on to me?
    He's calling you a gorilla.

True fact: their digestive systems are so inefficient, they must pick up their crap and eat it again for a second go-round. On the other hand, they don't drink their own urine before face-kicking wrestlers.

Re-edible goats from Asgard aren't involved, but the principle is the same.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 4:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet!

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/13/2011 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    He's calling you a gorilla.

True fact: their digestive systems are so inefficient, they must pick up their crap and eat it again for a second go-round.
    Hey, you try to get gorilla-sized big and muscular just eating plants.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 9:00am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Name two comics (two distinct issues of two different titles) Chris Claremont appears in as himself.
    Good one.
    One was i know for sure is MAN-THIN v2 11 it had Jim Shooter in it as well. Uncanny X-Men Anual #7. IIRC he has made several X-Men apperances in which also why he was in the X-Men Last Stand movie. He also appeared in WHAT THE?
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 9:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Flashpoint is pretty good, the whole Thomas Wayne being Batman instead of Bruce is cool, and aquaman is actually badass, which is a minor miracle. This reset button thing though is really pissing me off though, Dick Grayson back as nightwing? Gay.
    I don't mind Dick going back to Nightwing. Kinda tired of two Batman's running around. The ONLY thing so far I see good out of the DC reboot is the Outsiders which will be led by Jason Todd but not in that stupid Red Hood caped costume. He is back in a mix of his orginal biker outfit with some of the "superhero" costume mixed in. (Similar to the one he is in in the recent Batman & Robin). Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow Harper is on the team WITH HIS ARM BACK!!! Rounding out the team is Starfire. I just find it funny that they put Todd and Koriand'r on the same team.

Who ever came up with the BATWING needs to be shot!!! He looks fucking stupid. Great we have a Black Batman but he doesn't look interesting in the least.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 9:37am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Grabs gun....let's go find the fucker Gezere.

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 9:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I don't mind Dick going back to Nightwing. Kinda tired of two Batman's running around. The ONLY thing so far I see good out of the DC reboot is the Outsiders which will be led by Jason Todd but not in that stupid Red Hood caped costume. He is back in a mix of his orginal biker outfit with some of the "superhero" costume mixed in. (Similar to the one he is in in the recent Batman & Robin). Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow Harper is on the team WITH HIS ARM BACK!!! Rounding out the team is Starfire. I just find it funny that they put Todd and Koriand'r on the same team.

Who ever came up with the BATWING needs to be shot!!! He looks fucking stupid. Great we have a Black Batman but he doesn't look interesting in the least.
    The great thing about Dick as batman was his Dynamic with Damian as Robin, plus batman Inc will still be in existence after the reboot so there'll still be all the other batmen like batwing running around. I do actually like some of the new series being announced for example I'm really looking forward to Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. although I'm surprised there's no Black Adam/Shazam series. Also Batwing is imo is yet another cynical attempt to shoehorn black characters into the forefront, like Static, Icon, cyborg (in flashpoint) and of course the disastrous black Aqualad (I won't make the obvious joke). I'd much prefer they stick with the current flashpoint reality for a while instead of this reboot, the characters are new and for the most part interesting.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 10:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Good one.
    One was i know for sure is MAN-THIN v2 11 it had Jim Shooter in it as well. Uncanny X-Men Anual #7. IIRC he has made several X-Men apperances in which also why he was in the X-Men Last Stand movie. He also appeared in WHAT THE?
    don't you know the rule of comics which states any time, and I mean ANY TIME, you reference the comic "Man-Thing" it must, and I mean MUST, be preceded by the adjective "GIANT-SIZED".

Posted On:
    6/14/2011 10:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    The great thing about Dick as batman was his Dynamic with Damian as Robin, plus batman Inc will still be in existence after the reboot so there'll still be all the other batmen like batwing running around. I do actually like some of the new series being announced for example I'm really looking forward to Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. although I'm surprised there's no Black Adam/Shazam series.
    I am trying to keep optimistic but the more I find out my optimism fades. I have always like Hawkman but they tend to screw it up every chance they get, even when they finally smooth out the mess with is continuity they still tank it.

It will be Batman and son again so I am curious how that is going to work out. Since DC is going to be altering some character origins we don't know how things will turn out.

Also Batwing is imo is yet another cynical attempt to shoehorn black characters into the forefront, like Static, Icon, cyborg (in flashpoint) and of course the disastrous black Aqualad (I won't make the obvious joke). I'd much prefer they stick with the current flashpoint reality for a while instead of this reboot, the characters are new and for the most part interesting.
    Static and Black Agualad are/were great in the cartoons. Static isn't too bad in the books except that it's been done before. Seriously shave off Static's locks and you have BLACK LIGHTNING! Aqualad was mad specifically for the Young Justice cartoon where he actually is a good character. They decided to bring him into comics and make him NOTHING like what makes him a likeable character. Cyborg was a prominent character in the 80s but they have been fucking him over as well.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast