Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 10:59am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rhythm method doesn't work. I have 2 kids to prove it.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 11:01am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A very Catholic friend of mine used "Natural Family Planning" with his virgin wife. Their daughter was born before their first anniversary.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    I'll keep my baby making abilities intact, thank you very much. You never know what might happen in this economy. I may need to sell my love juice at a sperm bank so I can buy cat food to feed my family. Or I may run into a hot, rich illegal alien who needs an anchor baby. It's smart to keep your options open.
    If the economy hits the shitter, all the more reason to avoid producing resource-taxing offspring. Get nipped, and if you need to sell sperm, you can blow a hobo, keep the jizz under your tongue, head to the bank, and fake the O behind the curtain while spitting the drunken tadpoles into the cup.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 12:39pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    So, wait. Let me get this strait.

Your wife wants you to get an operation (a very safe and easily researched operation) which allows you and her to have copious amounts of unprotected sex without the side effect of pregneancy, without requiring her to eat fake hormones every day?

And you're scared because the mean doctor is going to make that possible?
    I am pretty worried about some old guy cutting into my man sack, yes
    My wife cant take the pill, so it been condoms for our entire life together apart from reproductive reasons... ah! Great times! But they are only 97% safe. So for every 100 shags (a weeks worth maybe) that three chances of baby no 3. We are a bit old to be starting all over.
    More woried about training afterwards and stuff, but othet men have said its OK.
    Psycologicaly, I am undecided. Will knowing that i can no longer fullfill my biological imperative lessen my competativeness and agression? The mind is a strange and unknown place

On hiatus

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about morning after pills?

Actually, aren't there like 'abortion pills' that work in the first 2 weeks? So maybe combine that with a calendar?

Also, can't wait for some super scientist to invent a new anti-pregnancy method called felching.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/09/2011 1:14pm at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 1:21pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I am pretty worried about some old guy cutting into my man sack, yes
    My wife cant take the pill, so it been condoms for our entire life together apart from reproductive reasons... ah! Great times! But they are only 97% safe. So for every 100 shags (a weeks worth maybe) that three chances of baby no 3. We are a bit old to be starting all over.
    More woried about training afterwards and stuff, but othet men have said its OK.
    Psycologicaly, I am undecided. Will knowing that i can no longer fullfill my biological imperative lessen my competativeness and agression? The mind is a strange and unknown place
    You have 2 kids. You fullfilled your biological imperative. If you were a ***** before the vasectomy, you'll be a ***** after. You may even find yourself feeling a little awesomer knowing you can't get her preggers - and sex will be SOOO much better without a sheep intestine wrapped around your cock.

Tell the doc to give you a couple anxiety pills before, and enjoy the ride. With no condom.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 2:14pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Okay seriously, getting 'de-horned' is giving me serious goose bumps. Can't you just use a calendar?
    As a condom? No, that's a bad idea.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 3:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    If the economy hits the shitter, all the more reason to avoid producing resource-taxing offspring. Get nipped, and if you need to sell sperm, you can blow a hobo, keep the jizz under your tongue, head to the bank, and fake the O behind the curtain while spitting the drunken tadpoles into the cup.
    You're doing it wrong. Kids aren't resource-taxing. Down hurr in the south we call 'em farm hands.

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 3:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the only reason your considering getting it done is because your wife is nagging you then most likely your balls are already in her purse and it's a non issue. As far as it being safe, sure doctors never make mistakes. It will go something like this: Ok sir were almost done ::AACHHOOOO:: now will that be cash or charge miss??

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If the only reason your considering getting it done is because your wife is nagging you then most likely your balls are already in her purse and it's a non issue.
    my balls are in her purse, but her ***** is in my wallet. Aint marrige grand!
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast