Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 6:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    Talking from experience, you may be in for a shock there.
    My experience is:

Most head strong a fiesty: Black girls
    Most cooperative and hassle free: Asian girls
    In the middle: White Chicks and South Asians- Indian/Pakistani.

Obviously always exceptions, had this one black girl from Botswana who was really cooperative and hassle free and required zero training. Had white chicks who were a massive fucking pain in the arse with major training problems.

Previous relationship experience plays a big part if they've been treated like princesses too much then you need to show that, that's not how you roll, they'll respect you more for it.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 6:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Lol, my GF is black. The amount of effort I've had to put into training and fucking her brains out to ensure I get basic creature comforts like a cup of tea brought to me in the morning is more than enough work, trying to get her onto the pill/ an implant is a ball break too far.

I'm going to have to find an asian chick next time round, so much less hassle.
    There was one time, in my entire life where I super-lucked out on this count. I was ~20, and had just started dating a girl who had just turned 18. Turns out she was a virgin but ready to lose it. After a couple months of dating we finally slept together for the first time. When she stayed the night like 3 days later, she informed me that she'd already gone to the doc, gotten her pills and had started taking them. When I expressed how impressed I was, she shrugged it off, saying something to the effect of "Well, we're gonna have a lot of sex, so I figured it was just easier this way."

Talk about feeling like the luckiest guy on earth for a moment.

Edit: She was a white chick BTW.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 6:58pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the pill expensive in other countries? I've just taken it for granted that every girlfriend I've had was on it.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 6:59pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    Edit: She was a white chick BTW.
    White chicks tend to be practical like that.

Mine's a Muslim as well, so I have to double check that she really has defused her suicide belt while she's in the loo, before we go to bed.

Tough times.

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    Is the pill expensive in other countries? I've just taken it for granted that every girlfriend I've had was on it.
    Most girls I've dated were already on it, too. I don't think it's that expensive really. But I've never bought the pill myself, so I dunno.

Ironically, I've met as many girls who were primarily on the pill for its secondary benefits (less acne, lighter periods) than for contraception. I think us men need to factor this into making a stronger sales pitch.

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think most girls are on the pill for period control, so I don't really know how much it costs. I think its like £25 if you have to buy an emergency one form the pharmacy.

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    White chicks tend to be practical like that.

Mine's a Muslim as well, so I have to double check that she really has defused her suicide belt while she's in the loo, before we go to bed.

Tough times.
    Sometimes too far. I dated a girl in college (actually got her to post on Bullshido a time or two, believe it or not) who was on the pill. She still would not give it up without a condom under any circumstances... even alcohol wouldn't loosen her up. This didn't even change after we both got tested for STDs (lovely bonding experience, let me tell you).

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:04pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most girls I've dated were already on it, too. I don't think it's that expensive really. But I've never bought the pill myself, so I dunno.

Ironically, I've met as many girls who were primarily on the pill for its secondary benefits (less acne, lighter periods) than for contraception. I think us men need to factor this into making a stronger sales pitch.
    Don't forget about the potential breast size increase, my current gf's boobs grew about 30%.

If only i could take a pill to increase my dick size 30%, stop acne and give me an anytime excuse for irrational behaviour.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it can be as much as a cup size, even in girls with small breasts to begin with. It also tends to increase sex drive, depending on the kind.
    Why aren't we putting this stuff into the damn water supply!?!?

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 7:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes too far. I dated a girl in college (actually got her to post on Bullshido a time or two, believe it or not) who was on the pill. She still would not give it up without a condom under any circumstances... even alcohol wouldn't loosen her up. This didn't even change after we both got tested for STDs (lovely bonding experience, let me tell you).
    I was joking about the suicide belt thing.

Nah she's hardly rocking the burkha and preaching jihad, more culturally muslim then devoutly. In the way I'm culturally christian and so will sing hymns at a wedding and go to carol singing at christmas.

We've fucked with out a condom a few times when I didn't have any or it was a spur of the moment thing.

But she spent a year in America at university in South Carolina so I don't know which one of your dirty colonials might have 'interacted' with her, so best to be safe and protect my pure English seed.
    :TrollDad:
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast