I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    I did it and highly recommend the procedure.
    I was in and out of the hospital in 45 min. Spent the weekend lounging around and taking it easy. Didn't even need the vicoden they gave me.

Has not affected my sex life or drive in any way.
    Was the procedure itself painfull?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a corrective surgery done on my beanbag when I was 17. Would have covered everything in The Big V but the actual pipecutting. There was not much significant discomfort, as I didn't fiddle with the dressing or play football or what-have you. Ached a bit on the left one for a day-and-half, right side never felt much of anything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:36pm

Style: Rapier, frantic shrimping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_Fo View Post
    Sigh.. I dunno if this well timed thread is making me feel better or worse about this process. Funny, I just got the name of a good doc that a couple of my buddies used recently. I dunno... it's a woman. But they both said she was great.
    She'll see worse things in the next six months than your unit.

But if your gear is that bad, we want pictures.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan View Post
    Speak for yourself, brASSman. lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:40pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan View Post
    She'll see worse things in the next six months than your unit.

Ruh? Dude, with three kids and one on the way, my unit seems to be in more than working order and good to go.
    No need for pics.

I think that this would be an odd request on any other forum... but here it seems to fit right in. Lolz...

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 1:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Was the procedure itself painfull?
    I would describe the procedure as mildly uncomfortable.

But ahh the memories.....

I'm sitting there in the waiting room nervous as hell. They call my name and I see this matronly like older nurse waiting for me. I’m thinking see this is not so bad, I can handle this old lady checking out my junk. She tells me to go into the bathroom and change into the mandatory assless/backless/crotch high gown.

I go into the bathroom, change and when I come out the old nurse is gone and I’ve now fallen victim to the old bait and switch because now I see before me two smoking hot 20 something year old nurses. Guess I shouldn’t complain but now I’m concerned about sprouting wood. Not to worry though as the ensuing embarrassment killed all chances of an erection.

The nurse tells me to lie down on the table and oh by the way Susie here is just watching she wants the “experience… Is that ok??? Next she says “lets see if you shaved for me”, followed by “oh good, you did shave”.

Then she tells me that the needs to disinfect my junk. Side note here.. Does betadiyne have to be kept ice cold???? Now while she is disinfecting my balls I couldn’t help but comment that this had to be a dream job for her and she said tells me it beats the hell out of wiping asses.

Once the disinfecting is done she turns on a boom box that’s bumping country music and carries on with the other nurse about a club that they are going to that night. Meanwhile I lay there with my balls hanging out while they shrivel up to about the size of raisins.

The doc walks in a few minutes later, takes one look at me and tells me “oh, I guess we will have to do some scrotum stretching exercises here. To which I respond “Well if it wasn’t 45 degrees in here it wouldn’t be a problem”.

Sooooo.. I got my scrotum stretched out and now the uncomfortable part. The doc has to probe around in my scrote until he is able to locate the Vas Deferens for my left nut. Once he locates that he pinches it right up under the skin. At this point he gives me a local right into the vas deferens and I felt it all the way up into my stomach.

Next the doc makes a small incision, pulls a loop of the vas deferens out, snips the vas and uses a min soldering iron/ taser like devise to cauterize the vas deferens. Then a single stitch to close it up and wash, rinse, repeat for the right nut.

Took 3 days off from working then spent the next month beating off till I reached the obligatory 25 nuts. Took a sperm sample in to the lab for them to test to make sure I was all clear. Side note here. It’s hard to aim into a tiny cup like that….. The lab tech did not use gloves when he picked that cup up. I was sure he was going to use gloves. I mean that’s why I didn’t clean the outside of the cup…. Oops.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 1:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Took 3 days off from working then spent the next month beating off till I reached the obligatory 25 nuts.
    A month??? I could get that work done in a long weekend.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 1:51pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dflanmod - that was an absolutely perfect description of the surgery and recovery. +1

I didn't have 2 chicks watching, but my nurse was hot and latina. Also they removed a segment of the vas and I asked to see it. I have no idea why I asked but I had been given vicoden and some sort of anti anxiety meds. It looked like the little vein in a chicken leg that makes me not want to finish my meal.

Don't be scared tough guys. It hurts less than wristlocks or neck cranks.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 2:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    A month??? I could get that work done in a long weekend.
    Quality devil. Quality.

Not those barely dribbled out tired old man let me clean up with 1/2 a tissue kinda shots.

Were talking damn i forgot to look away and shot myself in the eye and now I have to tell everybody at work that it's pink eye and there's another stain on the wall fly my demon seed fly....

Quality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 2:21pm

Style: Rapier, frantic shrimping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_Fo View Post
    Ruh? Dude, with three kids and one on the way, my unit seems to be in more than working order and good to go.
    No need for pics.

I think that this would be an odd request on any other forum... but here it seems to fit right in. Lolz...
    I ordinarily wouldn't, but I read the Sokeship thread earlier. Have you seen what Skippy has been posting?
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast