Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dream about fighting a gang.

I had this crazy dream last night that i woke up on some strange street and began walking towards a bus terminal i noticed, when 10 guys, all wearing white t shirts and jeans surrounded me. Before I knew it in the dream one of them had come at me. For some reason, instead of extricating myself from the situation, I had the idea that i should start punching them.
    For the entirety of the fight, it was if they and myself were moving in slow motion. My punches seemed to crush their faces as they fell to my d34d1y bawksin skillz (irl lack thereof). I didn't get the idea to throw a kick, or to try any of the stuff I learned in martial arts. I managed to maneuver myself so the crowd was chasing me, and time after time it was dip the haymaker, hook to the jaw. over and over. until they were all on the ground and I was standing. One of my friends walked up, very nonchalantly, and asked what was up. I replied with "Are you fucking serious? I just took 10 people out who tried to jump me, that's what is fucking up!" then I woke up.

Edit: I also believe I stated something to the effect of "I'm a god damn superhero"

... Still have no idea how to feel about it.

So, my question, and idea for this thread. Martial arts related dreams, whether good or bad, and the interpretations of what you think they mean based on the outcome and your feelings upon waking up.

Also, do any of you guys have dreams like this? I think it's kinda disturbing that my subconscious confidence in my fighting ability thinks I can take 10 people on at once. Pretty positive I'd get stomped out if 10 people attacked me, or if 5 people really. or 1 who knows what they are doing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:07pm

Style: Not sure anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [/QUOTE]Also, do any of you guys have dreams like this? I think it's kinda disturbing that my subconscious confidence in my fighting ability thinks I can take 10 people on at once.[QUOTE]

keep dreaming kid...:IamDisappointed:

At least they didn't have weapons too =)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thorthe power View Post

keep dreaming kid...:IamDisappointed:

At least they didn't have weapons too =)
    lol it's my brain, no-one ever has a weapon or can take more than one punch to the face apparently. I'm in no way saying I can actually do this... I'm just wondering if anyone has these kinds of dreams? or is it as strange as I feel it is?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:19pm

Style: JJJ/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokikai90 View Post
    Also, do any of you guys have dreams like this? I think it's kinda disturbing that my subconscious confidence in my fighting ability thinks I can take 10 people on at once. Pretty positive I'd get stomped out if 10 people attacked me, or if 5 people really. or 1 who knows what they are doing.
    I had a dream once where I had to fight a vampire hooker in a hotel room after taking a load of coke.

Well I think it was a dream, I'm fairly sure I won.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have had dreams where I'm running from someone...incredibly slow, like my legs are made of lead...but somehow they don't catch me =)

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:30pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thorthe power View Post
    I have had dreams where I'm running from someone...incredibly slow, like my legs are made of lead...but somehow they don't catch me =)
    you are running from yourself, officer. So, what is the reason you are running?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    you are running from yourself, officer. So, what is the reason you are running?
    Good question...I must sleep...er...meditate upon this...it'll have to wait to I'm on duty though. Jk

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokikai90 View Post
    IAlso, do any of you guys have dreams like this?

No, I don't think you are going to get much support from the other posters where they have dreams where they are taking on 10 men at once.

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 2:28pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a dream where I am assaulting a building or defending a building from attack, but MY GUN WONT WORK!
    Latent fear of impotence? Poor care and maintainance of fire arm? who knows. It is very frustrating though
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast