Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for checking facts

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 1:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You didn't finish answering my questions. Thank you for dodging them. And the issue is not Hermes. The issue is you still peddling Bjj without having any form of instructor. But saying combatives is still good enough. Level 3 isn't even instructor level, level 4 is.

Congrats you're through the us, Canada and England. You're advertised as a franchise mcdojo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 1:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never claimed anyone would get a black belt in 3 years. In some of our programs they may be able to get first level or junior black, but never a full black. And they have to pass their tests. you should really check things out before you make assumptions. People that actually come in and talk with Joe and see what he does make their choice. They know he is coaching from what he learned, they know that we have outside BJJ instructors. They are never under the impression that he is a black belt.
    I made the choice to invite people into Kajukenbo because I got tired of putting my heart and soul into training people in Kajukenbo only to have them give up. It's not about them being good enough, it's about them having he right attitude and not giving up easy. I chose to put a different learning program in before I allowed people to join my Kajukenbo program. I had to many that would get to green belt leave and find out they went elsewher and said they were Kajukenbo instrutors! At green level in Kaju it gets a lot tougher.
    If you look at the names I had given before for BJJ they are legit and from the same lineage as hermes. I'm not going to re name them as everything gets twisted around and I won't do that to them. The name you gave me was the name I gave you just I wan't positive on pronuciation of the last name. Thanks for the help.
    Not sure about your last question on Black Belts, kids can't get black in Kajukenbo from our system. No Bjj listed since we lost the instructor. Bujikan should have been totally removed, if I missed it oops I thought I got it all. It was someone I thought was legit but had to removed. The video of Gracie's is just to show the sport as we do grapple and compete. Not sure why so much concern for us out there But I appreciate it. As for those who claimed I wasn't qualified to teach Krav it's funny they posted long lengthy posts about it, but when they found out I was legit just a little side not, no appology, no big post just a tiny post. Funny.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 1:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ernie Kirk is also a premier school, your so called mcdojo! Just saying with all your facts might watch who you insult.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes the website you have is a locator and informational website.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:04am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigungmark View Post
    Ernie Kirk is also a premier school, your so called mcdojo! Just saying with all your facts might watch who you insult.
    Reading comprehension. Try it sometime. Mr. Kirk was never accused of being a Mcdojo instructor. You were.

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well you sure like to twist words around i teach at premier martial arts we teach the sport of grappling and do bjj tournament and do well and my friends that do the class with me like it the class is growing and new you dont have facts and to a earlier post yes we teach Kali tricking Kajukenbo kickboxing and grappling whats wrong with teaching more then one art? and we only teach what we are certified to teach it

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's hard to answer some of these leading questions as you have entered your answers before the end of your questions. I think I answered the question if you look. Our instructor will be back to test in July or August depending on the birth of his child and his fighting schedule. not sure how you missed that the last time. You may want to really check your posts and read them all before you keep going like this.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reread your post, you said premier was mcdojo. Ernie is a good frind and my Krav instructor. He runs a premier school which you claimed as a mcdojo. Any time you want to come try my Krav class, or any other you will see that just because we offer a lot doesn't mean we are a mcdojo. I won't allow crap in my school, everything we teach is quality! there is no mcdojo about it! By the way does anyone know where all these lies and crappy rumors started? People are jumping on the band wagon and have nothing to go on but some ones opinion? Really guys check it out for yourself. I don't like this back and forth stuff, I don't really have time. As you can see we do alot which means a lot of planning while not on the floor. So my answeres will have to do. again we are an open door, come in and see for yourself, don't let a local person from a competing school make up your mind for you. Think a little here. Please check facts before jumping on the mob mentality band wagon! come on really now.
    Peace, good luck in your endevours and training.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2011 2:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with editing or posting a small repost of facts is that your previous post is still out there, your unfactual staement is still out there and your small repost just isn't good enough. I think the moderators of this site should remove all the posts that are false and negative about us. I think this is the only way to clear the air. and again still no appology for the fraudulent post. just a small oops statement! nice integrity.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast