Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 4:55pm

Style: WHKD (Kaju), Sub. Grapple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I also understand his defensiveness and anger directed at SJ and OS.
    For the record, I have no issue with Mark, and assumed his remarks weren't directed at me. I called him to let him know about this thread, and we spoke by phone. I considered a professional obligation, as he is a fellow Kajukenbo instructor.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 5:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's good.
    He came in upset and grouped you two in with the silliness of this thread. I understand why he came in blazing regardless of you or any phone calls made before, during, and if the thread continues.

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 5:29pm

Style: WHKD (Kaju), Sub. Grapple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, I figured he just wasn't specifying his rage during his posts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Excuse me? If you want respect why don't you start by giving it? Sifu Jason and I have been objective and courteous to you and have jumped some of the based accusations.

Don't group him and me in the same category.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navita View Post
    The bullshido community already knew about hermes' situation. I know him and have been at multiple events with him, including charity seminars. Not once did I say he was guilty. What I did WA point out the irregularities in your website. I called to question the things I had issues with. I still have issues with your take on doing nothing wrong and saying no one in the Bjj community helped you out from what I can understand you never asked for help. Pretty sure if you did someone would have. I would have WILLINGLY volunteered
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuJason View Post
    For the record, I have no issue with Mark, and assumed his remarks weren't directed at me. I called him to let him know about this thread, and we spoke by phone. I considered a professional obligation, as he is a fellow Kajukenbo instructor.

I actually clearified in an earlier post that It was not directed at OG or SJ, they both were biased in their posted and I appreciated it. Thanks for the back up from those that see the truth!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 6:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    For the record, yelm is an internet elitist asshole. I find it utterly hilarious that you fought and have a winning record, but sit here and stir up ****. Go roll with these guys if you think they are so terrible and shouldn't be teaching. I find it funnier that you come here and don't tell the entire story to why you posted on bullshido.

Do everyone a favor and explain why Mark flipped out. I may not agree with everything he said, but I NOW completely understand his tone. I also understand his defensiveness and anger directed at SJ and OS.
    Thank You!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 6:32pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read the whole thread. Someone owes me 20 minutes back. But anyway, Ive seen this before. A lot of MA instructors just dont have a full grasp of how incredibly wound up some people can get over the minutae, especially in BJJ. For the record, i'll use myself as an example. My JJ instructor is not belted in BJJ, and neither am i. But he trains under a black and brown twice a week and has done for over 5 years. Why does he need a BJJ belt, what has he got to prove? He teaches me JJ, not JJJ, not BJJ. JJ, it is neither, it is both. If you walked into our class, you'd immediately see the combination of the two. Do any of us claim BJJ rank, no. We train in JJ. Not JJJ, or BJJ, and we're quite happy for it to stay that way, and we understand why it must. But for those less educated, can you see how easy it would be to make the claim, "I train in BJJ", or , "I teach BJJ", with no belt.

P.S, also teaches boxing, has competed at international level in Judo and JJJ. Trains regularly at one of the most prominent MMA gyms in the country, bonus points if you can figure out which one.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 6:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG, it didn't work on here so they went to another site to try and smear me and my school. Not sure it's worth my time to go through all this again on another site! If anyone has an account on the other site some underground mma site that OG listed earlier I'd appreciate a post or two to set that one straight! I have to wait for my account to be approved! lol

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What site? I have an account on pretty much every MA board on the internet, and loads of free time in between pretending to work hard.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 7:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....thread=1826484

Most of the posters said let that **** go. A few said go roll if it is that serious.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 7:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mark, if I'm correct then you've lost your BJJ instructor and are having a Combatives 3 person run the training for BJJ while you find a new instructor? That's legitimate enough in the sense that a Combatives 3 should know enough about safety to keep the class going, but it would be dishonest to hide this fact or belt people until the situation has been rectified. Given that there is no evidence I can see of you doing these things, I'm not sure what the issue is.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast