Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #21
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Thanks.



    I was kind of reffering to both. Evergrey in a good fun kind of way (mate, these bashing threads pop up every other day and this one isn't even a good one). The Sherdog guy for obvious reasons.
    You're killin' my fun here. I'm fully aware of the cumbersome load of bash-threads that pop on this site; yet sometimes it's still enjoyable to jump in and rant on somebody for no real reason whatsoever.

    I'm not entirely sure what the Everygrey reference is for. Granted, I've been back on BS for about 5 months after an absence of 6 years. So I am not really familiar with a number of posters who have made their names in the meantime. That includes yourself I'm sorry to say. Whatever, I'm getting the feeling that I'm typing way more than I should be for such insignificance. [/post ]
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel

  2. #22
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    You're killin' my fun here. I'm fully aware of the cumbersome load of bash-threads that pop on this site; yet sometimes it's still enjoyable to jump in and rant on somebody for no real reason whatsoever.

    I'm not entirely sure what the Everygrey reference is for. Granted, I've been back on BS for about 5 months after an absence of 6 years. So I am not really familiar with a number of posters who have made their names in the meantime. That includes yourself I'm sorry to say. Whatever, I'm getting the feeling that I'm typing way more than I should be for such insignificance. [/post ]
    Sorry: I ment katriona, and I was talking to her about the bashing threads, too. Post edited.

    I've always been Syberia.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  3. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, now I have a name, I was able to discover Hochiwana aka Jordan does have an account here which was "awaiting moderation" its now activated. So Jordan come on over and whine away.

    BTW Syb, he's from New South Wales, and is approximately 20. You're type :)?

  4. #24
    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,009
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    You're type :)?
    I hope you don't go out lawyerin' with that grammar young man!

  5. #25
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Okay, now I have a name, I was able to discover Hochiwana aka Jordan does have an account here which was "awaiting moderation" its now activated. So Jordan come on over and whine away.

    BTW Syb, he's from New South Wales, and is approximately 20. You're type :)?
    Yeah, he seems like a real catch.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  6. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since we're two people separated by a common language, can I ask you to translate for us when he arrives?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    C'mon everybody be nice. Somebody give the dipshit a napkin.

  8. #28
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Since we're two people separated by a common language, can I ask you to translate for us when he arrives?
    Lol. I think everyone here has a basic understanding of stupid or douchebag. You'll be right.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  9. #29
    Psycho Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,261
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did he say what kind of art he studies in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

  10. #30
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He doesn't mention it. But I told him his account was fixed, so there's nothing stopping him from letting us know over here.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO