Thread: Re-intro

Style
    Bad
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re-intro

I often lurk here for a while and then disappear, but I'm gonna try and hang around this time. The last time I was here I asked a hilariously stupid question with a bunch of details because I thought I knew what I was talking about, which is why I came here in the first place. You guys showed me how retarded I really was, and for that I thank you. ANYWAYS:

Been looking to train(open to almost anything, really) in my area, but so far I haven't been able to find anything close. I'm gonna keep looking around on the 'net, but if anyone finds anything that'd be great. I say "almost anything", but really since I don't know anything from experience I'm not opposed to any certain art.

So, hey again! I'll probably ask a few more stupid questions, but its better I find out that I'm stupid rather than think I'm tough ****.:OpenMouth:

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belated Welcome, mate.
    If you've truly been lurking for so long I'm sure you know the lay of the place by now. Just be careful were you post your stupid questions. I hope to see you posting in the wild soon.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.