Page 46 of 47 First ... 36424344454647 Last
  1. #451
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't we just get back to the important business of hating blue beltz pleaz?
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

  2. #452
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I keep meaning to raise a couple of pigs (they don't do well alone). My wife and I can't agree on where to put the pig pen, though.

    No wild pigs in north Idaho, which is probably a good thing considering what a nuisance they are in my home state of Texas. Delicious but a problem all the same.

    Ben
    I assume that when they are a problem they can be hunted?
    Texas bacon BBQ....*drewl*

  3. #453
    Vorpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,082
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Had to reread this thread because my shoulder has finally recovered (I think) to the point where I can go back to BJJ. Looking a checking out a new school this week. Will be taking my patchless generic gi, keeping my mind wide open and my mouth tightly closed.

  4. #454
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,197
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    I assume that when they are a problem they can be hunted?
    Texas bacon BBQ....*drewl*
    In Texas, there is no closed season or limit on feral pigs. And there seem to be an unlimited number of them.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  5. #455
    Hedgehogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I trained at the Relson Gracie Academy, in Austin, the head coach told me to go look outside in the cooler for a surprise. I thought he was giving us gatorades. No, there was a freshly killed boar's head in there. It was like Lord of the Flies.

    It's tough being a vegetarian there, even in such a hippie town.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

  6. #456

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    It's tough being a vegetarian there, even in such a hippie town.
    Why would you want to be a vegetarian?

  7. #457
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Why would you want to be a vegetarian?

  8. #458
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That video was very amusing but also incorrect.
    REcent discoveries suggest sexuality can be changed in the near future.

    Personally I'd say we should use that technology, but actually the other way around: to stem the enormous birthrates on our overcrowded planet we should turn heterosexuals gay.
    It will be awesome!
    Loads of increase of sharply dressed men with good taste in interiordesigning, and more women for the rest of us.

    Save the planet, take a cock up your ass!

    I can see this slogan work!

  9. #459

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    273
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    That video was very amusing but also incorrect.
    REcent discoveries suggest sexuality can be changed in the near future.

    Personally I'd say we should use that technology, but actually the other way around: to stem the enormous birthrates on our overcrowded planet we should turn heterosexuals gay.
    It will be awesome!
    Loads of increase of sharply dressed men with good taste in interiordesigning, and more women for the rest of us.

    Save the planet, take a cock up your ass!

    I can see this slogan work!
    Worked in the Forever War.

  10. #460
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    When I trained at the Relson Gracie Academy, in Austin, the head coach told me to go look outside in the cooler for a surprise. I thought he was giving us gatorades. No, there was a freshly killed boar's head in there. It was like Lord of the Flies.

    It's tough being a vegetarian there, even in such a hippie town.
    Now THAT is just plain mean.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Page 46 of 47 First ... 36424344454647 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO